Author Topic: Ouka's Bundle of Stuff ~ Presets/meshs/maps/items/markings ~ Absent for Abit~  (Read 143664 times)

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
neat!

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • ❤️ Plz Nuzzle me! I'm super Cuddly ❤️
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
its Feralhear>FHRoot... Dayum

Offline snowflake-1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I like pie
    • View Profile
Like it

Offline horsebeans

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
New to forums and only joined FH a few months ago and tried downloading the items and downloaded them but they aren't on my FH acc. I'm not sure what i did wrong but I used a lin you put to download a thing called Open Download Manager and entered in the link for the download and checked my acc, nothing. It would help if someone could explain how to get the items onto the account because I think they're very cool. Btw if it helps I'm using a HP laptop, Windows7. Thanks so much.
I am teh Brooke. ;P

AlphaEclipse

New to forums and only joined FH a few months ago and tried downloading the items and downloaded them but they aren't on my FH acc. I'm not sure what i did wrong but I used a lin you put to download a thing called Open Download Manager and entered in the link for the download and checked my acc, nothing. It would help if someone could explain how to get the items onto the account because I think they're very cool. Btw if it helps I'm using a HP laptop, Windows7. Thanks so much.
Ah, that open download manager isn't the items-it's an ad- when you click on links from the forum, they go to a site called Adfly. In the top right hand corner, you'll see a coundown; once it reaches zero, click "skip ad." In the middle there, you'll see a download button. Click that one in the middle (a bit closer to the top of the page near the download's name) and save the .zip/.rar to desktop. After that, export the items using a program such as winzip or winrar to (FH root folder in your PC)Feralheart >> media >items and click replace. Then, export the file names items.CFG to Feralheart and click replace.

Offline horsebeans

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Ah, that open download manager isn't the items-it's an ad- when you click on links from the forum, they go to a site called Adfly. In the top right hand corner, you'll see a coundown; once it reaches zero, click "skip ad." In the middle there, you'll see a download button. Click that one in the middle (a bit closer to the top of the page near the download's name) and save the .zip/.rar to desktop. After that, export the items using a program such as winzip or winrar to (FH root folder in your PC)Feralheart >> media >items and click replace. Then, export the file names items.CFG to Feralheart and click replace.

Ok i got the first part but i don't have either of those programs, should I download one? I'm worried It's going to mess up my computer sense it says it could carry viruses (when I clicked to download winzip). Btw thanks for helping me.
I am teh Brooke. ;P

AlphaEclipse

I can promise you-both programs are perfectly virus free, as long as you download them from here (either one works):
http://www.winzip.com
OR
http://www.7-zip.org
Both of these programs are made for opening .zips. Just install one of them and redownload the markings. Make sure you are clicking the right download button. ^^ Many fake download buttons are viruses.
Hope this helps. :)

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
I love your meshes for buildings! If it's totally okay with you I plan on using them in a map I am going to making that will be free for people to download, and go into to. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Darkredeyes

• Forum Newcomer
  • ?draw a circle that's the earth?
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr
These are all fabulous
- Ally

Offline MechanicalMutt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
I lurv you for all these meshes, Ouka<3 They've been a great help for me and my map making :3

FH User: MechanicalMutt
DeviantART: Carxalckz