Author Topic: Feral Heart stopped working..  (Read 724 times)

Offline TheYui

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Feral Heart stopped working..
« on: February 01, 2019, 09:37:21 am »
Can someone help me? I reseted my computer and i have windows 7. I installed Feral Heart, and launched it. Window with black background, then "Feral Heart stopped working". I don't know what to do  :(. Ps. Sorry for my English.

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Heart stopped working..
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 10:22:57 am »
First check your particles for doubles. Right click FH icon on desktop click open file location click media then particles. Anything ending with _0 or _1 needs to be deleted

If there are no doubles, then try running FH as administrator or change the rendering rendering if its on directdxl then try changing it to openGL

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 12:47:04 pm »
I'm going to put more elaboration from what Valar said on how to change your rendering system if you don't know how to do that.

Another tip is to change your rendering system if you continue to crash. To do so, go to your main FeralHeart folder and scroll down until you see a .cfg file called "ogre". From there, open up the notepad and it should say something like this.

Change the highlighted words to its opposite whether it'd be OpenGL or Direct3D9.

Hopefully your issue will be solved c:

Offline TheYui

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 01:38:36 pm »
I don't know why.. This isn't worked. I changed the renedering from OpenGL to Direct3D9, but when i open the fh and the option window shows, its still the same - OpenGL. Or when i launch this sometimes changes to Direct3D9, but still don't work..

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 03:27:57 pm »
Hello!

If changing the rendering system and checking for double particles did not work for you - some antiviruses can block the game such as your firewall. I would give that a check and make sure it is not blocking the game. You can fix that by going into the program and disabling FeralHeart from being blocked.

Another thing that might be the culprit is that your computer might not have enough space. You can easily fix this by deleting big programs or unneeded spam programs.

Let us know. <3
not active here anymore ♡

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2019, 05:27:46 pm »
Hello, TheYui, would you mind finding your computer’s specifications and posting them here? There are several ways you can do this, but I’d recommend the following. You definitely could find tutorials on Youtube if you need as well.

Quote from: myself
You can also check them [computer specs] out through the DirectX Diagnostic Tool if you use Windows. Go to Start (lower left button of your desktop), search "Run," and enter "dxdiag" when prompted. A program will automatically startup with a list showing your computer's GPU, RAM, and other valuable information that can help us solve your problem. You should also be able to view your computer's basic specs by visiting the Control Panel and visiting the "System" section. Try if you can do both methods because I do not believe GPU is listed in the control panel. If possible, please post a screenshot or list the details of your computer's hardware listed, specifically the RAM, CPU/processor, and the GPU/graphics card.

You can either type them or take a screenshot and post it here—whatever is easier for you. There is a possibility of your computer being too old and/or not having compatible hardware to run games. It is not likely, but it is worth asking. Are you able to play other video games on your computer? I will probably recommend looking for error logs in Feralheart’s directory after you post the specifications. Considering you are using Windows 7, it shouldn’t be too difficult with directions. Plus, once I am able, I will probably edit this post with screenshots on how to find error logs.

Also, there is no need to apologize for your English! You are doing well, and if you need anything explained more in detail, do not be afraid to speak up.