Author Topic: Intense moments in roleplays.  (Read 4660 times)

Rizzla

Re: Intense moments in roleplays.
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2016, 12:10:25 am »
Jeez, I didn't expect this many responses lol. I'm glad you guys like the topic! ?

@ArcticGalaxy - I don't RP a whole lot anymore either, but yes, those rushes are amazing! I believe it's a sign of a good character when you start to pick up on their feelings and emotions like that. As silly as it may sound, sometimes I get so fired up that I find it hard to focus and type the next post. xD
@narwalpanda54321 - Sounds exciting! I honestly love it when a bunch of characters have a lot of chemistry amongst themselves, it makes things so much more juicy!
@Kastilla - Ah yes, character development! Without it there would be little to no tension at all... or, at least none of the kind that makes you go "holy crap, this is getting insane, is this really happening?". I also love those sorts of moments because the best posts seem to come out of them. I remember writing a pretty killer metaphor (or it least I thought it was at the time haha)  in one of my friend and I's more crazy 1 on 1s.

My most intense RP would probably have to be the 1 on 1 that I'm doing with my friend right as we speak. It's not the easiest to explain, but to put it simply there's a lot of manipulation, revelations, and one character in particular has completely lost his marbles... my friend and I have jokingly dubbed the roleplay "three gays making terrible life choices". rip. 
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 12:12:03 am by Rizzla »

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2016, 03:36:39 am »
I had a pretty intense role play last night, actually. My friend and I's pack had a battle with a rival pack, my character was pretty injured beforehand so it was fun trying to fight with such a heavy weakness.

in-game: hooli

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2016, 04:12:33 am »
i sometimes have intense roleplays.

the most recent being one of my character's wing getting stepped on and broken, and all that evil plot stuff.

some of the times i even accidentally make them intense. eh.

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2018, 09:14:29 am »
Healing a fellow clan member of their injuries as a medic in a roleplay, I don't know if the patient will survive their injuries but I do the best I can to ensure the patient survives, what happens next? Did I do a good job healing? It's times like those that I find to be the most intense. Also are battles, and injuries.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 09:38:21 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Colors

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2018, 01:06:38 pm »
Aww, this brings me so many memories. I haven't RPed in a while too, but a RP session that really gave me a thrill was one I had with a friend a loong while ago. We did 1x1 RPs quite frequently, her with a Lioness character and me with a male Lion named Damon. They were sort of frenemies, and went through so much with each other. There was so much character development involved, we RPed with them until they were old and ended up killing each other as elders. It was a pretty cool RP.
Colors

The path to heavens runs through miles of clouded hell right to the top.

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2018, 06:55:30 pm »
Oh man, I’ve had plenty adrenaline rushes from a good role play session. I haven’t roleplayed in some time and I sure do miss a good role play session !!
artwork by dehvina

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2018, 10:30:39 pm »
there's nothing quite as stimulating as operating on a big boy straight outta stasis, only to have to take him back in order to remove a brain parasite that's eaten enough of his brain to warrant cybernetics

warhammer 40k rp alone is an adrenaline rush enough if you have enough chaos going on.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2018, 07:46:05 am »
Oooh, battles would always give me a neat kind of thrill!
Mostly because I was afraid of losing, hahaha.

It's kinda neat how role-playing can have such an effect on people.
Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com