Author Topic: SilverTW's Epic Creations [Maps,Objects,Presets,Emotes,Mods,Sky,Scripts]  (Read 81039 times)

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: SilverTW Epic Creations
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2012, 04:12:36 pm »
I'm ready for the details, whenever you're ready.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Snow wolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2012, 06:46:30 pm »
MAP INFO

Name of Map: Panta Rhei/ Panthora Forest

Size: Big enough to fit 4 packs in it

Sky: Day- a light greenish sky with normal cloud color , Night- dark blue to black sky with red moon and green clouds

Terrain/Land scape: A mountain like rain forest type map with  rivers, waterfalls,(at less 2 or 3),pounds, and lakes

Animals: deer(or elk which ever you find), rabbits, cows, chickens, fish, goats,etc

Items needed: Rock wolf head Water fall, Water falls, Rocks, Mist, Houses, Fences, Crystals, small to medium dens, flowers, glowing mushrooms, grave yard, Rib Carcass, fountain, bones, floating flames, grass, bushes, Runes, hedges, bridges,log, and Tree's(cheery blossom, weeping willow, dead tree, weeping cheery blossom, pine tree )

DEN AND SURROUNDINGS
(Note: this is for the over all lay out for what I like the map to look like)

The map should have at less 75 to 80% of forest with a few rocky trails though out the forest, along with a few bridges over the rivers and the other 20% is the small town.

Dealgo's pack: Small town with a fountain in the middle, a few trees such as cheery blossoms and weeping willow trees, and a graveyard at the side of the town the dog live behind a house that has a park for a backyard. The house is the only way in and out of this fenced in park the area of the park has few tree's most which are near the small dens that hold up to 2 to 3 dogs. To the middle of the park is a lake with a kind of pride rock type rock that pokes out from the lake were dragonfly can be found there and a few other trees as well. The alpha den is the only one with out other dens around them it can be found under a weeping willow tree and  is surrounded by two bushes and a few glowing mushrooms in the entrance to the alpha area.

Angora's pack: Is a pack that lives near a river not to far away from the water fall, there den site is hidden behind hedges and the only opening is a big log that doubles as a look out post. Inside the den site small dens surround each other and only the alpha den has there own area with no other dens around them. Just like the Dealgo pack in the middle of the den site is a small lake but the pride rock like rock is over the small lake were again dragonfly's can be found. The hole area is covered in small bushes, small plants,tree's, and very few glowing mushrooms/ crystals.

Black Roses pack: This pack lives deep within Panthora forest in a underground den filled with life, there den can only be found behind a wolf head waterfall near a lake and small river. Inside this underground den site are chambers filled with 5 to 6 small dens that hold up from 2 to 3 Grimm's(canine demon), the only the healers chamber is filled with 3 small dens and 3 medium dens that serve as ether a den for pups over 8 months old and in training, slave dens and those who are healing den.  To the back were the beta and delta chambers are a small tunnel leads to the alpha's privet chamber, and the opening is covered in small and big light Purple Rune markings to the entrance of the alpha chamber. The alpha chamber also has a small pound in the middle of it. Through out the den site you can find small plants, at less one Rune marking, a few Rib Carcass in the grass out side the den chambers along with a few floating flames, flowers,glowing mushroom and one crystal in the middle outside the cambers. The back wall outside the cambers near the beta,delta and alpha chambers is a rock that towers over everyone. To the sides of this rock that sticks out the wall are 2 big weeping cheery trees this rock is used for Alpha, beta, delta and general to give orders.

Pin Dragon pack: Deep with in Panthora Forest rocks hide the hidden entrance for this packs underground
home. Inside this den site there are very dark underground den with no bright lights such as white crystals instead they have glowing mushrooms, bones, few living trees and floating flames through out the chambers and in the meeting area were a large rock can be found between two died trees is the meeting place were the top leaders give the orders. Each chamber of this underground den can hold up to 5 to 6 small dens and just like the Black Roses healers den area they have 3 small dens for the healers to live in and 3 medium dens for other uses. To the back were the beta and delta chambers are a small tunnel leads to the alpha's privet chamber, and the opening is covered in small and big Red Rune markings to the entrance of the alpha chamber.

If you need to know anything else just let me know X3

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2012, 07:03:12 pm »
I'll officially start working probably Tomorrow, okay?

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Video Maker and more!

Offline Snow wolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2012, 07:54:28 pm »
That works for me I think I want to change the day sky to a more lighter and normal color that and if you can add music to my map ill send you what music I like to have on it k

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2012, 01:19:44 pm »
That works for me I think I want to change the day sky to a more lighter and normal color that and if you can add music to my map ill send you what music I like to have on it k

ok. I will start

Video Maker and more!

SoulRevenge

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2012, 08:47:00 pm »
Oooh, I lovedat Television you made! X3 Brilliant ma little friend.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2012, 08:48:01 pm »

Video Maker and more!

Shadow-Rain

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2012, 03:01:19 am »
I have a question about teh floofy emotes... Will they show up for other people if I use them? Or will it show something else like normal?

Offline Annagrace163

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Known as Zai. c:
    • View Profile
    • The Vorpal Packs (Made by me)
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2012, 08:32:15 pm »
Epic! I Downloaded emotes :D

nadiyat

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2012, 12:28:41 am »
also i recently downloaded the items from ouka's bundle of stuff, i try to open items.cfg but it always says that the file could not be read, can you tell meh how to fix that problem?