Author Topic: Risen Revolution | See Our Child Board  (Read 6658 times)

Riley567

Re: Risen Revolution [Open January 2018]
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2017, 05:20:01 pm »
I was part of RR in 2014/15 and I really enjoyed my time. The higher ups did well imo with leading and all, and overall I enjoyed the feel of the pack. If I could afford to be active on another character I would join in a second! Hoping the relaunch goes well ^^

Hey! I'm glad to hear such positive feedback. ;; I used to be Thanatos in RR, but I'm glad to hear your time was well spent! If you want, you don't have to join, but you can join the discord group and I'd be happy to have you chat and whatnot with us. <3

That would be nice, thanks ^^

Calvary

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2017, 07:36:47 pm »
gonna bump this

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • FUZZY LLAMA COOL LLAMA SEXY LLAMA
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2017, 08:09:10 pm »
bumps because i think this looks like a good roleplay and i might wanna join when its launched |D
I'M YOUR OBSESSIVE SABLE MOMMA.

Signature art by bab number 1 Kiaz <3
Avatar art by bab number 2 Cocoadoq <3

(Psst, check out my free species! If you like canines... Check out this thread ;) http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57355.0

Calvary

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2017, 08:25:44 pm »
bumps because i think this looks like a good roleplay and i might wanna join when its launched |D

aAA SO NICE OF YOU <33
we would love if you joined! we will keep this thread updated on the launch time, so don't worry
you can also totally join our discord server if you want! feel free to <3

Calvary

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2017, 03:08:08 am »
bUMP

Calvary

« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2017, 07:19:28 am »
bump!

Calvary

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2017, 02:44:56 am »
lil bump again LOL

and an update!

sometime next week, we will be doing a mini-plot in our discord server! if you'd like, we'd love for you to come and join us.
we also will be hosting a movie night for everyone, this includes the FH community as a whole! the link to the stream will be posted here in a new reply, so keep yourselves updated!

Calvary

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2017, 04:23:20 am »
BUMP

The mini-plot we will have going on the discord server will take place on Wednesday, the 20th. Please join the server if you haven't already and join us if you're interested!

We will also be doing our movie night on Friday, the 22nd. If you would like to participate in that, a stream will be posted on this thread!
 You can also participate by replying which movie we should do! Reply below if we should do Elf, or Nightmare Before Christmas! We can't wait to see you all there! The entire community is welcome.

Calvary

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2017, 08:46:59 pm »
bump

Calvary

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2017, 10:35:24 pm »
Updates!

Currently, Risen Revolution has just formed an alliance with The Covenant! Go take a look at their thread, they are an awesome group of people.

We just started our mini plot, and everyone is enjoying it. If you wish to join, apply on the site or join our discord server! We'd love to have you.

Tomorrow is our movie night. We will be watching the movie Elf. If you'd like to join us, we'd love to have all of the community participate!
 We will post something regarding this in another topic.

Thank you!