Author Topic: Risen Revolution | See Our Child Board  (Read 6663 times)

Calvary

Re: Risen Revolution [Open January 2018]
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2017, 07:38:36 pm »
Updates

- Risen Revolution is having a movie night today! [Friday, 6pm EST], everyone is invited, so please invite whoever you can to enjoy a little bit of the holidays with us.

- Our allies, The Covenant, can be located at their new child board! https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?board=165.0
Please go check them out, as they have some really exciting things in store for their members.

- Risen Revolution is creeping closer to the startup date, so feel free to join Risen at any given time! There may be a surprise in store for the people actively participating in our group.

Calvary

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2017, 11:57:52 pm »
Merry Christmas to all of the FH Community! We wish you all the best as you eat, spend time with family, and just have fun this holiday season. From our little community to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas! Stay safe, and remember to have fun!

Calvary

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2017, 02:11:40 am »
Little update,

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

- Risen Revolution's start date has been decided! Risen Revolution will come to FH in game on January 26th of 2018.

- The roleplay continues, as the group struggles to get to their new lands and inevitably has to cross a strong river. One false move and a member could be sent to a possible doom.

- As we gather new members, we aim to constantly sponsor our discord chat so we can keep our members updated on what the group is doing! If you'd like, you can join us. https://discord.gg/YDgc7f5

Thank you, and have a wonderful new year. <3

Calvary

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2018, 02:57:38 am »
Large Update!

-Risen Revolution is still looking for members. Come join us, and bring your friends!

-Many members are getting their starting ranks as a gift for waiting! Come join before the start date and you too can get a rank while skipping the recruit period.

-Risen is also continuing their roleplay, so come join us!

-The group officially starts on the 26th, so be ready! We are excited to announce such more publicly and online!

-We are looking for another possible alliance! PM me about that.

Valar.Morghulis

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2018, 05:49:02 pm »
Hi there! You can also advertise your group on DeviantArt.
I created a DeviantArt group specifically for feral heart packs/prides/etc. advertising.
If you want go ahead and check it out c:

~click me~

Calvary

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2018, 06:25:00 am »
Hi there! You can also advertise your group on DeviantArt.
I created a DeviantArt group specifically for feral heart packs/prides/etc. advertising.
If you want go ahead and check it out c:

~click me~

This was really sweet of you! Thank you so much <3
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 06:28:31 am by Calvary »

Calvary

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2018, 02:35:18 am »
Risen Revolution is finally open! Thank you to all who joined, and we look forward to many more! <3

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • FUZZY LLAMA COOL LLAMA SEXY LLAMA
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2018, 10:04:18 pm »
kindly bumps thread~
Joining!
I'M YOUR OBSESSIVE SABLE MOMMA.

Signature art by bab number 1 Kiaz <3
Avatar art by bab number 2 Cocoadoq <3

(Psst, check out my free species! If you like canines... Check out this thread ;) http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57355.0

Calvary

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2018, 03:11:53 am »
ty Sophy! <3

Calvary

Re: Risen Revolution [Open Now!]
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2018, 03:33:11 am »
Small Update!

We have a child-board if you haven't noticed yet!

We are also having a battle via RP with La Luxuria tomorrow in Kiwi Beach around 1-2pm PST. If you'd like to join Risen, please let us know! We would love the support! <3