Author Topic: Risen Revolution | See Our Child Board  (Read 6608 times)

Calvary

Risen Revolution | See Our Child Board
« on: December 01, 2017, 06:39:45 am »
Welcome back to the Revolution...

http://risenrevolution.proboards.com/
https://discord.gg/YDgc7f5/

Were you looking for a sequel? Well, you got one.
Welcome back!

Welcome back, or welcome to Risen Revolution! Founded back in 2014, Risen Revolution was created under the old name Red ReVerence, and before that, Red RaVage.

Risen Revolution was created by Thanatos/Calvary, with the help of Abelina/Akerious. Other contributors of that nature was Lexon/Lord-RoughRuff, Ruvik/CarnivalFair, Ekel/Bloodborne, Zyanya/FireMoonWolf, Aidah/Hungrier, and others.

Risen Revolution lasted until about late 2015, and is now being restarted by its creator, Calvary/NotRostislav. Ranks, Rules, Traditions, and other things have been revamped in order to fit the criteria of online role-players and their needs. Risen Revolution will now accept:

- Wolves
- Foxes
- Canine Species
- Coyotes
- Hyenas
- Large felines

If you are an old member, we welcome you back. If you are new, we wish you nothing but fun and good tidings when joining! Let's get started.

What's New?

As a group, we have updated the following things:

- Ranks
[tags have been updated to fit a stricter ranking timetable.]

- Rules
[rules have been fixed, new rules added, etc.]

- Seashell Currency
[on the website, you will be able to access the tab known as "The Tavern" which is a shop in which you can buy certain things. Role-play privileges, gifts, items, etc. To earn Seashells, you can go to your profile and do the Daily Spin to earn currency. You can also earn currency by posting, and by remaining active on the website and in-game.]

- New Layout
[yes, we moved from the really really old site and onto this one, which generally looks nicer.]

- History
[the history of the group obviously needed updating.]

Who's The Staff?

Your wonderful staff was obviously fixed and updated. The new staff contains some of the old contributors and some new ones. Let's take a look.

Aballach
[Egotistical]
Admin

Cosimia
[alcoholicpanda]
Contributor/Admin

Nicolaia
[Cyprit]
Admin

Russalin
[tba]
Admin

Tulonasigo
[NotRostislav]
Founder/Admin

Hoshi
[bart]

Chinatsu
[Stark]

Danika
[Mistersoup]

Thyallin
[ChokeOnIt]

Brooke
[Denio]

These individuals have been trusted with the power and authority over the group and the decisions that come into play. They have the power to dictate what happens with the group and what we plan to do overall.

Information

Risen Revolution is of the following:

Literate
[we accept those who can properly and effectively use grammar, punctuation, and vocabulary in their role-play, and no, this does not mean wolf-speak.]

Mapless
[we do not use a private map, we stick with one of the maps provided to us by the game and seclude ourselves in a spot we see fit.]

Semi-Realistic
[this means no bright, flashing colors. Any softened colors or dulled colors are fine. Blues, greens, reds, oranges, and other colors that are dulled and softened and not bothersome to the eye are acceptable. this also means no supernatural powers and the like.]

Active
[though we don't require you to be active every day of the week 24/7, we do require you to be active at least 2 days out of the week or more if possible. active meaning engaging with members online, looking on the site, role-playing with members. activity is not logging on and immediately tabbing.]

Tagged
[we have tags that come after or before our character names in order to tell who is who, and who has what rank. you are required to hold this tag at all times.]

Please enjoy your stay here, and remember to have fun and interact! We aim to be a community that is at least enjoyable to some.

Here are some Testimonials from our members:

"I really like RR it feels like another family as everyone works together to make the community welcoming and loving. The members are always willing to listen and they're extremely understanding when life gets in the way. I'm so happy I got to join and I cant wait to see what life holds for this group!" -Evette

"As a newbie, I very much appreciate the welcoming community in RR. The group does really have a home-y feel to it." -Syzygy

"Risen Revolution has been one of the friendliest groups I've been in awhile, everyone here is wonderful and unique in their own way. I enjoy every moment I have with this group, and with such a wonderful opened community, we're sure to go far with it." -Danika

Code: [Select]
Risen Revolution is open and actively accepting members! The code to the discord is located here: https://discord.gg/YDgc7f5
Feel free to join the discord and join the site if you are interested! Updates on the group will be posted consistently Stay tuned!

« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 01:31:19 am by Calvary »

Riley567

Re: Risen Revolution [Open January 2018]
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 09:39:49 pm »
I was part of RR in 2014/15 and I really enjoyed my time. The higher ups did well imo with leading and all, and overall I enjoyed the feel of the pack. If I could afford to be active on another character I would join in a second! Hoping the relaunch goes well ^^

Offline OnionKnight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Mulligan is my boi <3
    • OnionKnightly
    • View Profile
    • Deliverance
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 06:02:32 pm »
Aaaaa! Red RaVage really throws me back to my 2012 days rping my OC Aslyna lmao.
I've got a project of my own currently so sadly I won't be joining (don't have time :<) but I'll happily provide this post with a bump and a recommendation from me!
I hope it all goes well for you!

Profile gif [c] TheSpookyWolf
Signature art [c] Kr00bs

Offline Naruto

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 06:18:09 pm »
Sounds pretty awesome, I'd love to join! So recruiting isn't till January?

In Game Username: Naruto
Used to be: ~Naruto_Sasuke~

Calvary

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 05:19:24 am »
I was part of RR in 2014/15 and I really enjoyed my time. The higher ups did well imo with leading and all, and overall I enjoyed the feel of the pack. If I could afford to be active on another character I would join in a second! Hoping the relaunch goes well ^^

Hey! I'm glad to hear such positive feedback. ;; I used to be Thanatos in RR, but I'm glad to hear your time was well spent! If you want, you don't have to join, but you can join the discord group and I'd be happy to have you chat and whatnot with us. <3

Calvary

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 05:20:14 am »
Aaaaa! Red RaVage really throws me back to my 2012 days rping my OC Aslyna lmao.
I've got a project of my own currently so sadly I won't be joining (don't have time :<) but I'll happily provide this post with a bump and a recommendation from me!

GIRL WYD
ITS ACACIA MY DUDE HOW ARE YOU
but yes the good ol' days. Thank you so much for helping out <3 hopefully we will get to catch up soon!

Calvary

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 05:21:41 am »

Aaaa! Recruiting openly isn't until january. Simply consider the post to be an open invitation for members to join before it kicks off! <3 If you want, you can follow the discord link I provided and join the discord chat, or you can join the site with your FH username and I will gladly accept! The discord chat is mainly used for updates and chatting between members. <3

Offline OnionKnight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Mulligan is my boi <3
    • OnionKnightly
    • View Profile
    • Deliverance
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 11:18:03 am »

GIRL WYD
ITS ACACIA MY DUDE HOW ARE YOU
but yes the good ol' days. Thank you so much for helping out <3 hopefully we will get to catch up soon!

FAM I THOUGHT SO -- I'M DOIN' LIT LIT LIT
I C U HAV A DISCORD ADD ME: Onoose #3241

Profile gif [c] TheSpookyWolf
Signature art [c] Kr00bs

Offline Naruto

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2017, 07:58:34 pm »

Aaaa! Recruiting openly isn't until january. Simply consider the post to be an open invitation for members to join before it kicks off! <3 If you want, you can follow the discord link I provided and join the discord chat, or you can join the site with your FH username and I will gladly accept! The discord chat is mainly used for updates and chatting between members. <3

Awesome!I'll check it out.

In Game Username: Naruto
Used to be: ~Naruto_Sasuke~

Calvary

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 06:25:28 am »

Awesome!I'll check it out.

Can't wait! <3