Author Topic: The Crazy Game.  (Read 1514 times)

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
The Crazy Game.
« on: October 26, 2012, 01:25:58 am »
To me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by with a gun shooting at a bunch of cops, cuz... then you're in big trouble. Crazy is when you blow up your own Mafia hideout. Crazy is when you scream at the word "Shinigami". You're crazy if you support Kira. Crazy is when you start dancing in Wal-mart to it's cheesy music. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil for hours and then laugh when someone asks you what is so interesting about the eraser. You're crazy is you touched my chocolate, because that means you want to die. You're crazy if you start yelling at a video game every time you die or lose. You're crazy if you yell at the fairy in Zelda for not healing you. You're crazy if you scream at the Zelda: OoT re-deads. You're crazy if you think puppies are scary. Crazy is when you fart so quietly that no one notices and then yell out, "EXCUSE ME!", announcing that you farted. Crazy is when you lick the cat for no reason. Crazy is when you try to feed your friend soup when he has a frickin' stomach virus @_@. (Matt did that to me. @_@) Crazy is when you randomly jump on a stranger and yell "DOG PILE!". Crazy is when you hug a shinigami.
 Now. All of you. Name something that you think is crazy. Anything that is crazy XD Just name something XD
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline WhysoSerious?

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Fear the Cookie-Shotgun !
    • View Profile
Re: The Crazy Game.
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 01:31:02 pm »
My teacher yelling ''PUDDING'' randomly <-<

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 03:26:56 pm »
Spoonz dancing around the fire with hoola skirts and gingerbread necklaces ^^
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 05:55:09 pm »
Logginf onto feralheart,spending forever trying to get on my char, randomly licking a person ingame,and logging out. xD {true story}

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 11:29:58 pm »
You're crazy if you scream "I AM YOUR FATHER!" to your teacher. LOL
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD