Author Topic: A Scary Portal.  (Read 1120 times)

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
A Scary Portal.
« on: October 26, 2012, 05:01:48 pm »
 It was a breezy day in the Flourite Plains,if you were a bird that hovered above,you could hear the soft chatter of wolves,lions,many other animals. Click. Sending login request. . . Three clicks to the right. There I am,offcial mascot of this user. I represented my user,being a small feline with siamese markings on my body and having a cheetah's markings on my face.                                                                                                                                                                                                 "Bored. . . I'll Rp with this one." said the user,clicking a rather thin,male canine,probably in his adolescence years. A large pointer grabbed him by his hind legs,looking around with a scared look on his face,like he had seen a ghost! "Pie,help!" Oh yeah,I remember this punk. His name is Banzai,a kind healer of a pack. "Hey,gotta accept the pointer,Ban-Ban." Pie smirked,leaning against a tree in the Charater Selection. Banzai widened his eyes,his maw wide open,he frowned angrily. "You don't ever call me Ba--"  He was stopped as he was pulled into a black portal,screaming in terror. Ploop. He was gone,heading off to roleplaying with his user.                                                                           Much padded up to Pie,with a soft azure gaze. His gaze formed into a look of disappointment,Pie getting into a submissive action. "Hey Mr.Muchengo." His voice trembled,Pie was afraid of Muchengo,him being known to be the leader of Charater Creation and being strict,but kind. "You should know that everyone here is terrified of being pulled into a black portal. There's two black portals,Pie! One for going out and the other for....you already know!" Muchengo on the teen feline. "But I was kidding!"  Pie exclaimed,looking at Muchengo with large,upset gold eyes. "It's scary being deleted. . ."                                                                                                                              So Read and Reply, A story about Pie and his adventure to a scary portal. Many charaters will be introduced.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 05:04:57 pm by PieStar »

>mfw i see internet arguments