Author Topic: Gather 'round, time for a bio  (Read 1754 times)

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
Gather 'round, time for a bio
« on: March 23, 2013, 05:31:37 pm »
                                             Welcome to my bio
                                             Let'sgetstartedloves
                                             My name is Piestarz
                                             A lot know me in General as Starrie

I joined Feralheart in October of 2011, I'm pretty sure there was still some beta sterf or somethin'.. like.. there used to be less markings but hey, it's been a while. I was looking for a game similar to Wolfquest and stumbled upon this. I actually arrived from Impressive Title, and heard a game was in the making, but after a while, I just stopped stalking FH's progress.  

Now, maybe some of you remember me from back then as a derp, where I had no literacy. xD
My Literacy back then:He liked to watch the sunset.It was beautiful,and luminous.
See? That's my literacy back then. Anyway,

After finding out FH released, I felt like I lived in a shack and had no knowledge of what was happening in the internet world. But, I joined and played, got into rps. That's my story. c: Now for my info.

Dislikes
Shots/Syringes -Shudder-
Unfriendly people
Diets |D
Being social IRL.
Being silly
Video games
COMPUTER TIEM 8D

Often, I'm described...
                                                 Shy, Weird, Funny, Kind, Expansive, A doormat

My Favorite color is red, especially this hue, Maroon. <3
I like to act like a friend to everyone, but that doesn't mean I am friends with everyone, loves. You'll have to earn my friendship or respect. <3
I like to play video games, Red Dead Redemption and Grand Theft Auto (Whole series)          I like to play at night, where you can have someone shooting at you, or have a demonic horse running at chu. <3

I have a lot of friends, but most of them, I hardly remember actually. Some are from rps, some are from General
I love listening to music, it helps me think.. even rap helps me think. xD Heavy metal like Papa Roach or Three Days Grace are fun. I like Pitbull, Chris Brown, Lil' Wayne, Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, a lot of others.

Now for my personal life.
I was born in Arkansas, at the time, my mom was very young, in her 30's. My older brother was four when I was born and my sister was thirteen I think.
Sadly, I have no memories of Arkansas. My mother only moved over there looking for work and to be there with her older sister. I have many aunts and uncles, on my mother's side, she has ten siblings. (Do NOT ask why. Just don't! xD) At a young age, my silliness was shown, it wasn't personality, but I was diagnosed with something. .  .
Soon, my whole family, father, mother, sister, brother, and I, moved all the way to Texas, where there was no Winter at times. (Srsly, no snow where we lived. My brother and I pretended sand was snow. |D) I only lived there until I was four where yet, we moved again over to Missouri, so I could get a better doctor and work for my mother and father. When I finished Kindergarten, my father left, I still do not know why when I've grown a lot. And soon, my mom met someone, had a new sister. I adore her, but she is with my older sister and her family in Iowa.
I grew and grew, and grew. And soon, the present is here.
THE PRESENT. Oooo
I have a lot of game systems, and go out a lot with friends. I like to type. Which is what I'm doing right now.                                               More to come. (I I have ideas.)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 05:51:02 pm by PieStar »

>mfw i see internet arguments

ThrillexForLife

Re: Gather 'round, time for a bio
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 05:35:53 pm »
Hello Pie^^ I love your little bio xD I also like being silly xD Well this is nice of you to share something about you! ^D^ +Floof+

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
Re: Gather 'round, time for a bio
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 08:58:00 pm »
Very kind of you, Thrillie. If you haven't noticed, I gave a floofie and made it to 17. Appreciate you actually commented.

>mfw i see internet arguments