Author Topic: [UPDATED 17/04/2017] ALL of The Original Feral Heart 1.13 Maps Now in 1.15!  (Read 48794 times)

Offline Lvna

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I fight with stealth, not destruction.
    • View Profile
Thank you so much for this! However, I am having a bit of trouble on mac. I can't seem to find a root file at all, so there's no way for me to move the maps. Any suggestions?

Offline RainbyFolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Idk if it's just the game, but all of a sudden it can't connect to the lonely cave map. :(

Offline Cookie202

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • its ya gorl
    • Cookie202
    • View Profile
Yeah, I'm having the same issue. If I bring a character into the Lonely Cave map, it won't allow me to connect on the character until I reset their home and send them home.
Signature by Regularities || Icon by CaptainFlare

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
yeah I've heard of a couple of other people having the same exact issue. Maybe it's because of it being the old Lonely Cave and still registers as an unused server? But if that were the case, all of the old maps would be doing it. It may just be something to do with that one map in particular. I really hope this gets fixed because I would love to update...

Offline snuggypink

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • pink and ready for action
    • drawingsforfun
    • Muddy Puppy
    • snuggypink
    • View Profile
    • Snuggy on DoE
O my goodness I thought I was the only one, I really hope this gets fixed D: I loved running through the old maps

I need some floofs please TT-TT

Offline BlakeSpade

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
I have the same problem as well. Just downloaded the maps a few days ago and I can't even set foot in the maps.

Offline Kwibjo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
    • View Profile
I think the maps have blacklisted since they're behaving the same way the rest of the original, unmodified 1.13 maps do. If I change the map file name to something other than "LonelyCave" it starts working but changing it back brings up the connection problem message again. I'll upload a fixed version and update the first post soon... ish.

Edit:
Thank you so much for this! However, I am having a bit of trouble on mac. I can't seem to find a root file at all, so there's no way for me to move the maps. Any suggestions?
Watch the tutorial video on my first post, the root folder is the folder where Feral Heart is located not the root of your whole computer. If you installed the game the way Raz says to here all you need to do is open PlayOnMac and browse the game's directory and drag/drop the files into it.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 12:05:30 pm by Kwibjo »

Not around much anymore but add me on Discord if you want to chat. jellyfish2224

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Sounds reasonable to me. Take all the time you need!

Offline MyEngriish

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
I've installed the map and it looks great!I recommend it :D

Offline Fuchswolf

• Forum Newcomer
    • sibirianwolf.deviantart.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
i downloadet it, was happy <3 but now its all strange. I cant log in and in the distand world map was water everywhere (where the others stil sit around and i was swimming xD )
But thank you anyways ^^ Long time since i was in feralheart and i was shocked by all the new maps xD