Author Topic: [UPDATED 17/04/2017] ALL of The Original Feral Heart 1.13 Maps Now in 1.15!  (Read 48760 times)

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
i downloadet it, was happy <3 but now its all strange. I cant log in and in the distand world map was water everywhere (where the others stil sit around and i was swimming xD )
But thank you anyways ^^ Long time since i was in feralheart and i was shocked by all the new maps xD

Yeah that happened to me as well. Rather odd that it affects the Cape in such a way. x3 I just restarted my game and I got the Cape back to normal.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Gigi

Having the old maps is an honor! Thank you for this

Offline Shadowshard

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
i downloadet it, was happy <3 but now its all strange. I cant log in and in the distand world map was water everywhere (where the others stil sit around and i was swimming xD )
But thank you anyways ^^ Long time since i was in feralheart and i was shocked by all the new maps xD

Try removing the 1_13_CapeOfWorlds map. I don't know if that is what was causing it or not, but it is possible, as I had the same issue. Decided to test the idea and didn't removed that, and the now current Cape doesn't have that issue.

Also, to the uploader, dude, thanks. Really glad ya did this. I kinda geeked out when I saw Ascension Island. A buddy of mine and I used to always race each other to the top.
The shadows are my greatest ally.
My scars aren't weakness, they're strength.

Offline Kwibjo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
    • View Profile

Try removing the 1_13_CapeOfWorlds map. I don't know if that is what was causing it or not, but it is possible, as I had the same issue. Decided to test the idea and didn't removed that, and the now current Cape doesn't have that issue.

Also, to the uploader, dude, thanks. Really glad ya did this. I kinda geeked out when I saw Ascension Island. A buddy of mine and I used to always race each other to the top.

Whoops, I was meant to remove the 1.13 Cape from the pack before I uploaded it since you can't get to it from the old maps anyway. Fixed now.

Not around much anymore but add me on Discord if you want to chat. jellyfish2224

Offline Kwibjo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
    • View Profile
Same height map... You should just rename the old Cape's height map to fhCapeOfWorldsTerrain2.png for example.

They're similar but not the same.

Not around much anymore but add me on Discord if you want to chat. jellyfish2224

Offline NightmareCaster

• Forum Newcomer
    • http://Yamihp7.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
I can't seem to get them to show up at all :(

Offline NightmareCaster

• Forum Newcomer
    • http://Yamihp7.deviantart.com
    • View Profile

I found it the portals a very hard to see in the update.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile

I found it the portals a very hard to see in the update.

Might I suggest this portal modification made by Bawfle? It's quite handy. That or you could search for some alternative portal textures/mods.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
AAa thank you so much for this. I missed the old maps, and this is really awesome for anyone wanting to go back to them. I'll probably just sit in there and reminisce of the old days. Anyway, thanku for this! Kudos to you. <3

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
-Slowly hugs wiping a single tear away- I never got to play on the old maps seeing as I am still newish but I am so glad I can! Thank you so much <3