Author Topic: Oh yes i did. BOTDF presets! [[preset status: incomplete]] OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS  (Read 2002 times)

-Angel-

Sup, fools!

MUHAHAHA! I've been thinking about this for a while, and came to a conclusion: Hells yea i'm making Dahvie and Jayy presets!!!

Of course, I cant just make one preset for each! That would be hard because like most of you SHOULD know, they come in multiple colors:

So I know that most of you losers fabulous people dont know who Dahvie and Jayy are, but imma still make you decide 8D I'm thinking about doing six presets. Three for Dahvie and three for Jayy. And what i mean by making you guys decide is that i would like you guys to go on google image or whatever search engine you use and find your fave picture of either jayy or dahvie and post it here! then from all of the pictures posted i'll prob have someone help me decide which are tha best xD

Last thing, i'm horrible at manes, so if someone would halp me out in doing that, its greatly apriceated. Oh shoot, i just remembered something. So now this is tha last thing, Should the presets be in feline or canine form?