Author Topic: FH+ & New Patch? HELPP  (Read 8250 times)

Offline JDWolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: FH+ & New Patch? HELPP
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2011, 01:30:49 am »
So, I've had FeralHeart, but I tried downloading the new patch, andas it said above, I DON'T have FH+, and it still isn't working. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks
"What one does not know,one fears
what one fears,one destroys"-Chief Dan George

Offline MarquisofAthlum

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • :: Jedi Knight ::
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2011, 02:41:01 am »
I had downloaded FH+ and got a message that told me, on both games, to download the new patch. I only half fixed it, because I can't get on FH+. It still tells me to install the new patch. Anyway, what I did was uninstall FH+, download the patch from the official downloads page for FH which worked. I then redownloaded FH+ to it's OWN folder. FH works just fine, however FH+ still requests a patch download. I hope that some of that helps you.
Call it what you will -
a revelation from god, or a curse of the demon king.
The fact remains that our world came to an end.

Offline Chibikiba

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2011, 09:57:10 am »
Fh+ works fine for me, i got the download new patch thing after i had patched normal Fh, so i tried what happens if i install the patch to same folder i have installed Fh+(after copying all stuff incase it ruins everything), after that it have seemed to work fine :) so you could try doing that. But copy your stuff before trying, i don't want to cause anyones game to stop working and anyone to lose their maps and presets etc incase anything goes wrong.

Offline nicki

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2011, 08:58:03 pm »
Fh+ works fine for me, i got the download new patch thing after i had patched normal Fh, so i tried what happens if i install the patch to same folder i have installed Fh+(after copying all stuff incase it ruins everything), after that it have seemed to work fine :) so you could try doing that. But copy your stuff before trying, i don't want to cause anyones game to stop working and anyone to lose their maps and presets etc incase anything goes wrong.
Wait so you installed the patch first and then downloaded FH+?

Offline Zimzam

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2011, 09:31:26 pm »
So we can't play FH+ If we can can someone talk to me and talk me through how to download it and get it working?

jbug12

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 01:40:12 am »
Yes, I'm having the same problem, the sites don't seem to exist any more...???

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 02:01:18 am »
I click the links for the patch and there is no website just an error kinda page. Red said you had to download the game again not the patch i think. But im wondering would it delete your maps, textures etc?
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Dillah_Lupercaxx

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2011, 05:00:22 am »
i think i have the similar problemm..DD: it says 'please download new patch at feralheart.com blah blah' whenever i click on FH..i downloaded the patch...and now itss...messed up....it kept saying 'FH has stopped working' whenever i click on the icon to go on. So then...i decided to download the branch version..aka FH+...after the download....i clicked on it to log on....and it says 'download the latest/new patch at feralheart.com'?? and now...i am totally confused...do we add the patch to the game once we download FH+?? thiss is really messing up my brainn..i really wanna go back on :(

eeveestan

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2011, 05:45:42 am »
im having the same problem: FH+, will not let me go on -hops on and messes around in map maker- its lonly in here i hope he makes that patch i really like to download stuff X)

Offline Dillah_Lupercaxx

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2011, 06:19:54 am »
mine doesnt workkk toooo!! :((( helpppp