Author Topic: FH Crashing!  (Read 5410 times)

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
Re: FH Crashing!
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2011, 07:17:22 pm »
Mine gets me to the choosing character,then it accually lets me into the game because i see the map in the background,and then it says FH is not responding......WAIT!I figured it out..for me,If it lets you to the map,then as soon as you see the map and the screen goes pale,press ESC and hold it until the screen goes normal and you should be fine.Hope I helped some.

Offline LilyTheAlphess

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The Memeist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2011, 07:25:55 pm »
-_- Still won't work, I mean the game just... turns off.

Offline fhamanda22

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • "It's a very, very mad world" ~Gary Jules
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2011, 08:17:49 pm »
Thank you Jesse, I will try that next time and let you know if that works -hug-

"All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere"
     ~"Mad World" by Gary Jules

Avatar and signature photos edited by me <3

Offline UkeSasu

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2011, 08:21:46 pm »
Happening me too D: I can get on all my chars that not is in Cape... All my RP chars in there and I can't get to my RP groups map.. which means I will get kicked out of the group!! DX
Please someone fix FH! Q n Q  I can't live without it T . T
~Live Your Life, Never Give Up

Offline Tiro

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2011, 01:45:57 am »
Same thing is happening to me. But. It's worse. I don't even get to the first loading advertisements or the login screen. D:

Shadowlion rain at dusk

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2011, 02:06:02 pm »
ik this isnt helping but I have 2 deifferent problems on both of my computers DX first (i just posted on this)
FH crashes everytime i go into the cape of distant worlds.. -.- ....and my other comp is like the first post..my curser is invisible, the maps messed up..and it freezes every 10 seconds, for 5 mins.  D:
somebodeh help usss!!!! DX

Ritza

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2011, 02:11:12 pm »
Okay everyone listen please,

No restarting your computer doesn't help unless it has an update, and won't let you do anything else, in that cause, your computer probably would have automatically restarted anyways.

Instead, what it was/is is the patch that Kovu released, it was slightly glitched so people where crashing every now and again, he has made/is making a new patch that should fix these errors. If you continue to still crash here's what you do:

1. Close FH
2. Wait five to ten minutes.
3. Reopen FH

It should work fine after you do this. If it is still crashing, it is a server hiccup, and you need to PM a forum administrator and ask for the server to be reset/checked on. Sometimes its just the server has reached capacity and decides to die and/or fart.

~Ritza <3

Offline fhamanda22

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2011, 06:43:41 pm »
Mine gets me to the choosing character,then it accually lets me into the game because i see the map in the background,and then it says FH is not responding......WAIT!I figured it out..for me,If it lets you to the map,then as soon as you see the map and the screen goes pale,press ESC and hold it until the screen goes normal and you should be fine.Hope I helped some.

Yea sorry to say this but, that didn't work for me T^T instead it just closes the game

Offline fhamanda22

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2011, 06:44:45 pm »

No restarting your computer doesn't help unless it has an update, and won't let you do anything else, in that cause, your computer probably would have automatically restarted anyways.

Instead, what it was/is is the patch that Kovu released, it was slightly glitched so people where crashing every now and again, he has made/is making a new patch that should fix these errors. If you continue to still crash here's what you do:

1. Close FH
3. Reopen FH

It should work fine after you do this. If it is still crashing, it is a server hiccup, and you need to PM a forum administrator and ask for the server to be reset/checked on. Sometimes its just the server has reached capacity and decides to die and/or fart.

~Ritza <3

Okay I will try this instead :) -fingers crossed-

Offline Agatha154

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2011, 08:13:35 pm »

1. Close FH
3. Reopen FH

~Ritza <3

It don't work for me,i hope it work for some ppl...