Author Topic: Feral Heart won't let me log in to play the game  (Read 17826 times)

SoulsOfTheLostWorlds

Feral Heart won't let me log in to play the game
« on: February 05, 2012, 05:34:13 pm »

It keeps telling me: "Username or password is incorrect" When I've typed in my username and password exactly like it is here on the forums.

Help please.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Heart won't let me log in to play the game
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 06:22:53 pm »
Create either a new account or change your password. Your password must not have to look like this: PASSWORD47747583748.  (ex: no  huge amounts of caps, huge amount of numbers I think) Hope this helps or try installing it and reinstalling feralheart
Signature by Green

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 06:24:26 pm »
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline blankenship02

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 05:16:18 am »
i knowit isnot lettingme login ether HELP!

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 05:20:55 am »
i knowit isnot lettingme login ether HELP!

anna, this thread is over a year old, please do not go necro bumping old threads. If you have a problem then you need to create your own thread.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline blankenship02

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2013, 05:23:08 am »
  :( Does anyone know how to login yet

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2013, 10:20:50 am »
Have you changed your password recently on the forums? Because many people think that changing the password on this forum will change the password in-game too. If you have, then use your old password.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline xxsilvermistxx152

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2014, 09:20:14 am »

It keeps telling me: "Username or password is incorrect" When I've typed in my username and password exactly like it is here on the forums.

Help please.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2014, 09:55:23 am »
Your username most likely is too long. What is your username? Any username that exceeds the 15 character limit won't be able to log-in on the game.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2014, 11:44:52 pm »

Help please.

Your username most likely is too long. What is your username? Any username that exceeds the 15 character limit won't be able to log-in on the game.

^ Indeed this seems like the case for you. You will have to make a new account with a username that does not exceed 15 characters.

Refer to this before making you new account as well to prevent any further errors with your account:

Hey! So, I've noticed lots of help threads about this. Look here instead! It's usually just little things that are easy to fix.

1. Make sure your caps lock is not on. The login is caps sensitive! Make sure you're typing everything correctly.

2. Do not use the numpad! Use the numbers above the alphabet on your keyboard.

3. Does your username or password have any unusual symbols such as ?$!@*-_ ect.? This can mess things up for some people. Make a new account if you're having trouble with symbols. If you make a new one, please try to stick with a-z letters, nothing capitalized.

4. Make sure that your keyboard language is in English! It won't log you in unless you have a US keyboard setting.

5. If you're trying to log on ingame, make sure the server is up and running. You can do this by looking at the top of the banner of this forum.

6. Make sure you are logging in with your username, not forum nickname. My actual username is JazzForLife, and I log in with that. I do not use Jazzz, because that is my forum nickname.

7. Even if you change your password on the forum, your password for the game will always be the same you signed up with.

Hope this helped. If anyone has any more tips to add, tell me and I'll add them.

I will lock this thread since it is old. In the future if you have a question please create your own topic and do not necro old threads.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 11:49:18 pm by LordSuragaha »