Author Topic: FERALHEART WONT WORK  (Read 8160 times)

Offline mredillo123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: FERALHEART WONT WORK
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2013, 09:27:33 pm »
i need serious help with my feral heart it wont work! it hasnt been working for months and i just left it alone for a bit
date: 3-4-13     i double clicked feral heart and the little square showed up where you click ok or cancel.
after that i click ok then it pops up and says feralheart etc. has stopped working. it also says a problem caused the program to stop working correctley. windows will close the program and notify if a solution is available.   and there is no choice i have to click close program. and everything goes away. i tried re downloading it when i click download i click downloads game set up and i download the game. i am sooooo fed up with feral heart! I NEED HELP ASAP I CANT GO ON WITH THIS HAPPENING WHEN I TRY LOGGING ON FH please if you have any sugjections post something please i am desperate :'(

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2013, 09:39:23 pm »
First off you should make your own post dear if you're having trouble.

You said you redownloaded the game but have you tried uninstalling the game completely and then deleting the Feral Heart folder before reinstalling? If not do so but be sure to back up any of your important files like your presets, maps, & screenshots.
Good luck

Offline crystallinespirit

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2014, 05:09:03 am »

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2014, 05:16:50 am »
First off you should make your own post dear if you're having trouble.
^ Heed those words, floof. T'is not good postin' yer own problems in another's thread, more so necro-threadin' said thread.

Is yer username and/or password via in-game over 16 characters in length? If so, this might be the problem as to why ye' are unable to log in. There's a flaw with the server where if a user's password and/or username exceeds the 16-character limit, it will not recognize said user. Thus, the user will then need to obtain a new account if they wish to saunter around in the game.
This may be the misfortune ye' are facin'.

Feel free to PM me if the suggestion is not the case. I shall be lockin' this thread in the meantime to prevent any further necro-threadin' bein' performed.
gone