Author Topic: How do I use Feralheart Items?  (Read 8465 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: How do I use Feralheart Items?
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2013, 12:42:59 am »
Hannah as Thrillex just told the other user you need to create your own post in the Game Help section when you need help. Do not piggyback on others posts.

If you don't have an items.cfg file then you need to reinstall your game. Make sure you aren't over looking in though. It should be a note pad type file that says items in your main Feral Heart folder.

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2013, 02:39:20 am »
I know how to download items and everything but what do I do if my items.cfg is missing from my main feralheart folder? :-\

If your items.cfg is missing, you may need to uninstall and redownload FH completely.

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline depressed!

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2014, 12:06:28 am »
I have the same problem. My Items.cfg file is missing from my main feral heart folder. When I've downloaded an Item pack, I drag the Item.cfg into the feral heart folder but it doesn't go in so when I go on the game, the items are there but I can't see them. I really don't know what to do either. Help us :(

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2014, 12:09:27 am »
I have the same problem. My Items.cfg file is missing from my main feral heart folder. When I've downloaded an Item pack, I drag the Item.cfg into the feral heart folder but it doesn't go in so when I go on the game, the items are there but I can't see them. I really don't know what to do either. Help us :(

I'm afraid you might have to reinstall FH. Save any presets and maps though!

And, this thread is old. ^^ Don't necro old threads.