Author Topic: Preset Stuff  (Read 1481 times)

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
Preset Stuff
« on: January 20, 2014, 05:54:51 am »
I've been trying to export a preset so I can use it, except whenever I click export it says, 'Failed to Export Preset'. It is quite odd considering I can export presets on my other account. Another problem is that I have a preset, but at preset maker, it isn't there. The odd thing is that when I go onto Feralheart>>My_presets, I open up the preset number and it's there! just won't appear in the preset maker. I had the preset awhile ago, but now it won't appear. the ULTRA odd thing is when I go onto the account that can export presets, on  an old character I used the missing preset with, the preset is still on the character. o3o. Help?
I love you

AlphaEclipse

Re: Preset Stuff
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 06:02:37 am »
This sounds a lot like a coding issue. Could you post the .mat in quotes up there? ^^ It'd really help.

Same thing happens to me when the coding is derped.

Also, if it did work on one account but not the other, I'm not sure what could be causing that... Are you sure your looking at preset_1, preset_2, and so on and not (USERNAME)_1, and so on?

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 05:49:19 am »
What is .mat? And I believe so.
I love you

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 03:08:20 pm »
What is .mat? And I believe so.

The .mat is that extra file you have in all of your preset folders. Yours may not look like this:

But like a piece of paper. Just right click on it, open it with notepad, copy everything from in there and paste it on here.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 05:12:08 pm »
To fallow up what Alpha said at first you might not be able to open it up
Just left click the material file and click on "Open in Notepad" and it should let you open it.
Make sure that your file names are matching up with the coding in the material file and make sure if its a regular preset or a special one to check the coding that it is properly functioning.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358