Author Topic: Page login help?  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Arcea

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Page login help?
« on: December 19, 2015, 07:39:42 pm »
I log into the page before opening FH up, and when I get into the game it logs me out.  I've tried to log in for hours, and it's not working.  :'(
Any way to fix this?

... My problem is exactly like this one:

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=54465.0

Except that solution doesn't work for me.. :(
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 01:17:35 am by Nyra »

Offline Dex-Hart

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Page login help?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 07:42:53 pm »
Make sure you're logging into the same account in game as you did on the website.
In-Game User: Dex-Hart

Offline Arcea

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2015, 07:44:45 pm »
I am logging in on this account, as this is my main account. Internet works fine, and my browser isn't having any trouble, so I'm not sure what's going on. Yesterday I could play no problem but today, no luck. :/

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2015, 08:31:18 pm »
Are you making sure to keep the log-in tab pulled up behind your FeralHeart screen? It'll sometimes log you out if you don't keep it up.

in-game: hooli

Offline Arcea

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2015, 08:33:11 pm »
Are you making sure to keep the log-in tab pulled up behind your FeralHeart screen? It'll sometimes log you out if you don't keep it up.

I'm swiping between windows. I'm not sure if that'll effect it? But, I'll try that, thank you.

... It didn't help. ;-;  Thanks for the suggestion anyway.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 09:28:18 pm by Nyra »

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2015, 11:03:05 pm »
Very strange.
Usually the server connects to the website window within 30-60 seconds, not hours.
However, if you continuously switch between windows- try leaving it on just the window while you're logging in and see if that works. I think because you keep switching between tabs, the connection is quite buggy.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Arcea

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2015, 11:22:52 pm »
Very strange.
Usually the server connects to the website window within 30-60 seconds, not hours.
However, if you continuously switch between windows- try leaving it on just the window while you're logging in and see if that works. I think because you keep switching between tabs, the connection is quite buggy.

Ok, I'll try that. Thank you.

... It didn't work. Thanks for the suggestion though.  (Oh, and to clear it up a little, I've been trying to play FH for hours. I log in and when I get into the game it logs me back out. :/ )
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 11:47:20 pm by Nyra »

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2015, 12:27:40 am »
Suggest using a different browser? Possibly use Google Chrome and Firefox, google chrome for whatever you may be doing, and keep Firefox open with the Login tab. Sometimes when I use Google Chrome I noticed it logs me out a lot more then Firefox does.

So basically, whenever I'm on FH, I have both Firefox and Google Chrome open. Firefox with the Login Tab that we have to keep open, and Google Chrome with whatever I may be doing, including switching through tabs a lot etc.

Lemme know how this works out? I hope this made sense. ^
artwork by dehvina