Author Topic: Not letting me log in  (Read 2882 times)

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Not letting me log in
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2016, 08:51:40 am »
Well if it got removed you might not be able to easily get it back unless you make another account when registration opens. But as of now it's down due to the changes for the site. Hopefully it'll be up later down the road. ~

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2016, 10:14:19 am »
There's no account named "Gasoline14" when I look it up, so chances are it has been deleted off the server.

It is true that inactivity can do things to accounts, but even more so if they do not go through activation correctly. I know that we had to clean out old non activated forum accounts before we made the move, and if your account was one of them it will more than likely not come back or can be recovered.

There's been this problem(most likely due to the old registration system) that let users go in game and play sometimes even though they never activated their account properly, this more often than not lead to the accounts being wiped from the server, by the server. Wouldn't be surprising if this is what happened, or that your account was one of those listed as pending activation, which would mean it would get deleted in due time no matter what.

There's not much that can be done about your account I'm afraid, as it most likely belongs to the "internet void" now.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline .effervescence.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • None
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2016, 07:58:25 am »
Well, depends on how long you have been away from your account, like havent been on FeralHeart for a while. If you could tell me how long it's been since you have logged in, (like 2 years or 3) the server may remove your account, that i believe is probably what had happened, so you might need to wait awhile until registration is enabled because it is currently disabled. The server might of removed your account as i have said up there ^ if you havent been on FeralHeart, like lets say a month or two, you might have to look through your emails to see what email you used to do the activation for your account awhile back when you made it, then try to reset it as you have tried, but try again. Then once you got onto the login page on the site, make sure your username and password are EXACTLY how they were when you made the account a while ago. This exact think has happend to me once on my other account 'fiercestar3334' So anyways, You need to make sure that you username matches the original and the password too. There really is no need to reset your password unless your account got hacked. But other than that, i think it was just a mistake maybe in the spelling, capitalization, numbers ect. So next time you get logged in, save your password. It helps. Hope this helped you! ;D