Author Topic: Can't Log In  (Read 1861 times)

Offline purewolflove

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Self-taught programmer,photographer,writer,artist
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Can't Log In
« on: June 21, 2016, 01:07:10 am »
I changed my password for my Feral Heart account and the website is recognizing that I have changed my password, but the game seems to not recognize it. Every time I try to log in, it first says incorrect password/username, and when I hit log in again, it keeps saying Failed to Connect to Front Server. I tried using my old password and the incorrect password prompt didn't come up, but I still couldn't connect. Another issue I've been running into is the feral-heart.com/login page keeps logging me out even though I have a tab refresher. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, as well as changing some firewall setting. I know it's not an internet issue because my friend got into the game on her laptop at my house. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)
~We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we only borrow it from our children.~

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Can't Log In
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 01:09:38 am »
Hmmm...this may sound weird and not even help the issue at all, but try shortening the refresh time. Mine recently started doing that too and I had to shorten the refresh time to 10 seconds just so it would keep me logged in. May not help, but it's worth a shot ^^

Offline purewolflove

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Self-taught programmer,photographer,writer,artist
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 01:13:37 am »
I have mine set to 5 seconds, so I don't think that's it :/ My friend logged into my account on her computer so my account works, it's just something with my computer :/
~We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we only borrow it from our children.~

Offline Kalaban

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • #TooLazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 01:52:26 am »
I have mine set to 5 seconds, so I don't think that's it :/ My friend logged into my account on her computer so my account works, it's just something with my computer :/

Set it to 60 seconds or 40 seconds if you can. :)
In-game Username: Kalaban

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 03:09:10 am »
I don't think the game itself will change the password... But have you checked to see if your antivirus is blocking the game perhaps?
Also, try using a different browser , logging into the game on a cellular device and see if that helps some.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 12:29:56 pm »
Did you change your password on the forum, here by clicking profile settings.

Or did you actually try to change the game password by using the yellow box next to the banner on the home page, clicking "user details"? Changing the forum password will not affect your game password.

If you have another account, I'd try to play the game with that to ensure that it's actually the account you speak of that is being the problem and not your actual connection to the game.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2016, 01:21:18 pm »
Some symbos doesn't work as they should and you need to change keyboard layout in order for them to work.
Also, the numpad on keyboards doesn't work - you need to use the numbers above the rest of the letters.
The password is capital sensitive, so if you use a small letter where you regged with a big one, it will be the wrong pass

Signature art by Kynvuu