Author Topic: How would you describe FH in one word?  (Read 2492 times)

Offline Raddlegoose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
How would you describe FH in one word?
« on: June 21, 2016, 12:49:30 pm »
  Hey guys! I'm finally at 100 posts, so I'm going to ask: 

What does FeralHeart mean to you? How would you describe it in one word?

I would describe it as Unique, because it has many things a lot of other games don't have. Like, creating your own maps, (Good) Livestreams, the fact that it's the only game I actually know where you can talk to others as an animal.(Other than IT), and because it's the only game I know where the staff and other players actually care and are wiling to help. <3
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 01:04:29 pm by DarkyMoonz »

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: How would you describe FH in one word?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 12:58:46 pm »
I changed your thread subject to your actual question as it leaves more room for discussion for the rest to join in on, rather than that you got 100 posts on the forum as it's not a game related discussion. Congratz never the less on your first 100 posts.

Maybe you should elaborate "why" you picked the word unique as well? Not only would it make it more interesting, but it would encourage discussion further and avoid short one word replies when possible aye?
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Raddlegoose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 01:01:04 pm »
I changed your thread subject to your actual question as it leaves more room for discussion for the rest to join in on, rather than that you got 100 posts on the forum as it's not a game related discussion. Congratz never the less on your first 100 posts.

Maybe you should elaborate "why" you picked the word unique as well? Not only would it make it more interesting, but it would encourage discussion further and avoid short one word replies when possible aye?

Oh, ok thanks for the advice!

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 01:26:46 pm »
Oooh congrats on the posts! And a nice topic here!

I think if I could describe it in one word, I'd say Family. After being here for about 5 years on my previous account, I've really grown attached to this game and the people in it. I've made some of the best friends here and everyone is always so nice and wonderful. It really is like a big family to me. c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Crym

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • My forehead has a landmine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 01:56:25 pm »
Sanctuary

Why? Because FH is my sanctuary, my safe place, and a place where I am welcomed no matter what I look like. FeralHeart has given me a home when I had none, from playing in McDonalds parking lots too playing in my own home; they have been here through my journey from highschool to adulthood and into college. The word that describes FeralHeart for me, is sanctuary.
I am not greater then anyone else, nor am lesser.
We are equals.
Every one of us.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 02:08:34 pm »
Congratulations on 100 posts. You're an experienced member now, woot woot

In a word, I'd use creative. The varieties of maps that tie together, the range of freedom we have creating our characters, presets, even items for them to wear, not to mention super kewl animations, too.

Then to see what certain people can come up with with the resources they have is amazing. Take Great Danes and hyenas made using the feline model. Users creating horses, mice, and other creatures out of just canine and feline models. The community and game itself is filled with creativity. It's wonderful.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2016, 05:21:14 pm »
Congrats on the 1OO posts floof ^^

One Word? United
Why?

I've seen / heard things about this game..things that normally you would hear on any other website and all the backlash it receives, yet, this game is still standing. No matter where you look, there's plenty of helpful floofs that will stand up for this game no matter, even standing up for the staff if need be. This game / community could've crumbled away, but it didn't. We have some bad eggs, but that's what is expected in most games and there's no way to really stop all of them.
If someone falls, we're right there and even of we aren't we soon find out and then help. This community is a very strong one and that just makes the experience more worthwhile in my opinion. I know this is probably more on the community side, but without a community can you really have a game?
But yeah, One word.

United.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Kalaban

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • #TooLazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2016, 05:23:08 pm »
I'd say it's a bit of Creativity and then, when not in one word, a collected mess. There are so many things messed up about it, but somehow the strong community and creative minds keep everything going. Some-time FeralHeart can get a bit boring after a while, and then a group makes a fantastic map or an amazing role-play. It keeps it going, even through all the mess and drama that is the base and bones of it. XD
In-game Username: Kalaban

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2016, 09:22:24 pm »
I would describe Feral Heart as Theatrical. A lot of creativity is used on Feral Heart involving role plays and just hanging out and joking around. A lot of the time you can just have fun watching other people rp or become an actor yourself (join in the rp) and keep the movie/play(Rp) going. It just seems to be very similar to a world of movies and is filled with an interesting cast (members)

Offline ToxicWolf9876

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • got nothing to say
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2016, 09:27:20 pm »
Creative & friendly

Because Feral heart is the best unique animal rpg in which you can customize your own character/wolf/canine/feline, the fun part is that you can reloplay with alot of people and hangout, having fun watching other's reloplaying or joining them theres also alot of things to explore in feral heart which is fun but it can get boring

my in-game username is "toxicwolf" and you'll rarely find me