Author Topic: Shout out to ArcticGalaxy and Hakumi!  (Read 2477 times)

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
Shout out to ArcticGalaxy and Hakumi!
« on: June 26, 2016, 10:19:06 pm »
Okaie I feel like this is overdue, I see the both of them in almost every help thread and they're definitely dedicated to helping others. I personally know Hakumi and they almost always have the forums up on their phone. Which I'm sure a lot of you have noticed that Hakumi tends to be one of the first to always post, this is because they're so dedicated to helping others.

It almost always ends up being either Hakumi or ArcticGalaxy as the first ones to post in help threads and I know they're both very dedicated to Feral Heart. I want to thank them both for their numerous contributions and the fact they take time out of their lives to help as much as they possibly can. It was actually these two who have motivated me to be more active on the forums myself and I try my best to contribute as well. So I really truly want to thank you both for all of the help you do, and I want to also thank every other floof who does their best to help out the community. Let's all do our part to help our fellow floofs in this wonderful community! Thank you everyone!

-DarkLustyHumor

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Shout out to ArcticGalaxy and Hakumi!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 10:27:54 pm »
Awww thank you so much fluff! It's nothing honestly, this is just something I really enjoy doing and I am proud to do it. Thank you so much for this and I want to thank this whole community for just being awesome! I am truly honored to be a part to such a wonderful community and I will do anything to help others!

I'm so bad at speeches.... c,:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 10:30:31 pm by ArcticGalaxy »

Offline RecklessHoodie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Ignore alien orders
    • recklesshoodie
    • bitwayward
    • recklesshoodie
    • View Profile
    • bitwayward
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 10:28:47 pm »
This is very sweet of you to post this

They're both very helpful to the community c:

Signature © peachano3o
Deviantart Tumblr
My Presets

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 10:31:36 pm »
Awww thank you so much fluff! It's nothing honestly, this is just something I really enjoy doing and I am proud to do it. Thank you so much for this and I want to thank this whole community for just being awesome! I am truly honored to be a part to such a wonderful community and I will do anything to help others!

I'm so bad at speeches.... c,:
You're welcome x3 And you don't suck at speeches xD it seemed like a pretty good one to me.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2016, 10:44:06 pm »
Oml, - Silently hugs -

Thank you, Thank youuuu. I certainly feel good about myself now, I simply can't help myself at times, it's in my nature. - Lone Tear -

So glad that you actually decided to get more involved though, you're contributing enough along with the rest of this fam So just keep doing what you enjoy doing ~! ?

And I just love this community, after a few little nudges and motivation, some other floofs got me involved on the forums as well so I won't be just be helping in-game sometimes. So thank you family ~! ? ^^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 10:47:14 pm »
Oml, - Silently hugs -

Thank you, Thank youuuu. I certainly feel good about myself now, I simply can't help myself at times, it's in my nature. - Lone Tear -

So glad that you actually decided to get more involved though, you're contributing enough along with the rest of this fam So just keep doing what you enjoy doing ~! ?

And I just love this community, after a few little nudges and motivation, some other floofs got me involved on the forums as well so I won't be just be helping in-game sometimes. So thank you family ~! ? ^^

-hugs- x3 You're welcome, I'm really glad you're feeling better about yourself. You're an awesome person and you should know it! Get that self esteem up man, you're great!

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2016, 11:09:43 pm »
Aww that is sweet.

I agree they are helpful floofies and deserve lots of praise.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 12:11:32 am »
Aww, this is quite sweet of you. Haku and Arctic absolutely deserve this praise and acknowledgement, and I'm glad you brought this to the community's attention. c: Big warm thank you and hugs to these two helpful floofs<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.