Author Topic: Map Portal Won't show up-Solved  (Read 1434 times)

Offline _Potato_

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Map Portal Won't show up-Solved
« on: August 15, 2016, 12:06:45 pm »
Hello!
I downloaded a map that I needed for the group I'm in and they all seem to be able to access it but when I got to Cape Of Distant Worlds there's no portal for that map.
I've put all the files into Feralheart>Exports and that's all I need to do and I don't think any files are missing as I've tried replacing multiple times. I hope someone can help me as I really want to be able to access the map.
~
Thanks for the comment, I didn't realise they were so hard to see! I'm not sure how to delete this so I guess it will have to stay here.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 12:13:10 pm by ~^Potato^~ »

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Map Portal Won't show up
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 12:10:05 pm »
Make sure you're looking really hard for the portal. With the new update they can be really hard to see. Right when you enter the rocky terrain part of the cape check immediately to your right and see if it's there. You may also want to consider installing a portal mod to help you see it better. c: Hope this helps!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Map Portal Won't show up
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 12:15:13 pm »
Just going to make sure, but are you sure you placed all .fhm, .fho, .fhs (if provided) and .fhw (if provided) into Local Disk (C:) \\ FeralHeart \\ exports. If you have then you should be able to see and enter the map through it's portal. Thing is, the custom map portals are so difficult to see in Cape of Distant Worlds because of how transparent and how dark the area is. The first portal will be found directly to your left or right, behind the small hill where the stone arches are.

If you're still having a hard time finding them, I suggest you download and install my portal mod to the game.
Custom Portals - Improved

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone