Author Topic: Wont let me log in  (Read 5905 times)

Offline KalypsoSantorini

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Wont let me log in
« on: September 20, 2017, 06:46:50 am »
I have done everything to my knowledge to try and fix my problem before asking for help but nothing is working. Every time I try to log in it will let me put my username and password and tell me the server is loading. Every single time it tells me it cant connect to the server. It actually upsets me because I would love to be able to play but i cant get on.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Wont let me log in
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 06:49:32 am »
Are you logging into the > Login Tab < before jumping into the game?
Also, if it's been awhile since your last login session ( I think 2 years unless something changed or my timing is off ) the server does delete the account to clear out the inactive ones.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 01:55:25 pm »
Make sure you're loading the linked Login Tab above, logging in, and then opening FeralHeart on top of the window. That way, a connection is established much better and with little to not interferences or problems. Let us know if you continue to experience the same issue.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 10:50:15 pm »
It looks like your account hasn't been activated yet. Check the e-mail address you've used to sign the account up with, and make sure you've clicked on the link sent there. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline KalypsoSantorini

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 03:05:56 am »
Also, if it's been awhile since your last login session ( I think 2 years unless something changed or my timing is off ) the server does delete the account to clear out the inactive ones.

I think its only been around a year since my last login but I was having the same problem, thats why its been so long since I've been on. Plus Im still able to login to the website and it tells me I still have all my characters.

Offline KalypsoSantorini

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 03:06:22 am »
It looks like your account hasn't been activated yet. Check the e-mail address you've used to sign the account up with, and make sure you've clicked on the link sent there. c:

I've had my account for years.

Offline KalypsoSantorini

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2017, 03:07:25 am »
Make sure you're loading the linked Login Tab above, logging in, and then opening FeralHeart on top of the window. That way, a connection is established much better and with little to not interferences or problems. Let us know if you continue to experience the same issue.

I do, it still wont connect to the server. I checked my firewall and FeralHeart is allowed.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2017, 03:13:15 am »

I think its only been around a year since my last login but I was having the same problem, thats why its been so long since I've been on. Plus Im still able to login to the website and it tells me I still have all my characters.

Accounts will automatically be removed from the game server after a long period of inactivity, which looks to be the case for you. It only deletes the game account, and that's why you're able to login here on the forums. The only way to get into the game would be to create a new account entirely, I'm afraid D: I'm sorry for any inconvenience!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline KalypsoSantorini

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2017, 03:19:11 am »

Accounts will automatically be removed from the game server after a long period of inactivity, which looks to be the case for you. It only deletes the game account, and that's why you're able to login here on the forums. The only way to get into the game would be to create a new account entirely, I'm afraid D: I'm sorry for any inconvenience!

What I was having this problem without a long period of inactivity

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2017, 03:23:33 am »
My apologies, I misread your post. Anyways, try clearing caches, enabling cookies, and disabling proxies. Try different browsers as well
Farewell everyone<3