Author Topic: I crash every time i try to reach The Cape of Distant Worlds!  (Read 1818 times)

Offline Angelwing351

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Whenever i jump into the portal that should take me to Cape the game stops working and closes down. What really bothers me is that whenever i go on that charrie the game crashes again! It's only happened since i got the new patchm can someone please help?  :(

wolfgirl56

Re: I crash every time i try to reach The Cape of Distant Worlds!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 03:51:48 pm »
My firend has the same problem, except she can get on certin chars.
P.S. this is wolfgirl56

Offline Benjaminx3

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Survive
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 05:12:10 am »
Do you have any custom maps in?
I had this problem before and it was because I had some .fhz files. They don't work with the update. That's the only thing I could think of right now.

Offline iChimvi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 07:59:53 pm »
I have this same problem! I've re-installed the game several times already. I've experimented a bit with it and starting the game ( without any mods or maps installed ) it allows me to go to the Cape of Distant Worlds. It's only when I go to put a custom map ( which is .fhm ) is when the game crashes when I try to go to the Cape or try to load in as a character that's already there. I can still, however, load in as a character that's already in a custom map. It only seems to be the Cape of Distant Worlds.

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 11:47:16 pm »
Remove some of the map portals you have there. Mine had done this, and when I moved the map that caused this problem, I fixed it :D Just remove all of them until you find the problem :P I know it stinks and all but... :c P.s. try removing any old .fhz files as well