Author Topic: Pelt and coloring not working <---  (Read 2291 times)

BeachNanners

Pelt and coloring not working <---
« on: June 09, 2011, 12:46:57 am »
Ok so I made a new account on here + FH since I have gotten this problem:

Since I updated my internet, FH has been getting this problem: I got an Ogre thing and fixed that (It was the OpenGl switch for connection) but then when I got on my character pelt had turned entirely white. The actual color palette below had the same color as I made it before the update, but whenever I moved it, the color on my character did not change. The palette showed the color I wanted the pelt to be, but it wouldn't showed up and this happened for all of my characters, including when I made a new account. Everything else works, like underfur and stuff, but not pelt. I don't think tail-tip works either, but I couldn't really tell.

PLEASE HELP!

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
Re: Pelt and coloring not working <---
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 02:11:23 am »
Try switching rendering modes.

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Rak$ha

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 04:18:32 am »
You could be missing the pelt + tail tip textures.. Post a screen shot of your texture folder?

Evanescence

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 10:53:31 am »
Or you could just dowload the game again... thats what I always do XD

BeachNanners

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 12:31:31 am »
I will post a picture of my texture folders, and yes I have redownloaded the game several times. Each time I switch the rendering modes the computer freaks out, crashes, then returns to normal running unless the render mode is on Direct3D. This time I was trying to switch rendering modes when an OGRE exception came up, so I will find a way to fix that one.

Offline Lemonlollipops

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 03:29:05 am »
The colors don't work very well on my computer on Direct3D, either. (but OpenGL is slow and all messed up, so I don't use it.) I'm afraid we have to live with it for awhile, for our computers are ding dongs.  But hey, at least we can hate our computers together~

So yeah, I think it's your computer if you're having the same problem as I think you're having. xD I have no idea how to fix it.

BeachNanners

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2011, 01:19:16 am »
On OpenGL it works however I can't see the model when creating except a patch on the shoulder, but I can see that pelt works. But yeah, maybe it's my dinosaur of a PC