Author Topic: :c The game doesnt work on full screen!  (Read 2029 times)

Fluffster

:c The game doesnt work on full screen!
« on: June 10, 2011, 01:01:50 am »
When i put it on full screen, it just goes black. After a while, I do find a way to bring up the Ogre thing and turn off full screen, but I still find this a major issue since I have no way of opening Ogre unless I open up several troubleshooting programs. I'd rather have it in the fullscreen, and this seemed to work before. Can someone tell me if there is a way to use the fullscreen and have no issue? :P

Offline Lemonlollipops

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: :c The game doesnt work on full screen!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 03:19:01 am »
Do you have any other programs open? When I have Blender open FH acts funny for me.
You can also try to restart your computer.
If not that, I don't think I can help. I guess you can try dragging the window to be as big as it can get instead. xD That's what I like to do anyway.

Fluffster

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 03:32:11 pm »
I'll try closing the programs :P That might work.
Restarting didnt work o_o
I wish I could drag the window, but now when I open it, it either says, 'Out of range' bc my screen is too small or something, and when I don't have it on fullscreen, it says something like 'Could'nt find file!' so now FeralHeart won't open at all...... EVIL MAJOR ISSUES OF THIS WORLD :C it was just working b4 I put it on fullscreen yesterday tho, and Now I'm going to such extreme levels I enabled the guest on my computer, and trying to download it there. My uncle suggested I had patched it too, that didn't work, either XD.
I'm starting to think it's my fault though; I had been the one to turn on Full Screen, and now if it is off, it says it can't find the file o_o.
IM GOING INSANE WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO GET ON FERALHEART!!! -twitch-

Offline Eian

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • HAZAH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 04:20:49 pm »
Uninstall The Game and delete the FH Folder (if you have any custom maps make sure to back them up) and reinstall it I think that might work cause if it can't find the file it most likely is missing ^^

Fluffster

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 05:59:06 pm »
Did that :P Im most likely to install it on my other computer. :P