Author Topic: Can't put map in game! No exports folder and map is a .fhm  (Read 2308 times)

Offline FableTheWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can't put map in game! No exports folder and map is a .fhm
« on: June 11, 2011, 09:34:22 pm »
I downloaded a map a few days ago. The file is a .fhm. According to my friend who helped me get the map, it goes in the exports folder. HOWEVER: with other maps i've downloaded they've been .fhz and they've worked in my 'media', 'terrain' folder. I really want this map, and no one i can find seems to be able to answer, yet I am not searching too too broadly. PLEASE HELP I REALLY WANT THIS MAP!!!!

Offline fortworth96

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Can't put map in game! No exports folder and map is a .fhm
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 09:35:44 pm »
Have you installed the new patch?

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: Can't put map in game! No exports folder and map is a .fhm
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 10:15:24 pm »
Step 1: Save any maps and presets to a folder outside the FeralHeart one, or to your desktop (NO .fhz files!!!!)
Step 2: Use the uninstaller in the FeralHeart folder
Step 3: Download "Feral Heart Game Setup" (even if you already have it)
Step 4: Install that (make sure it's the correct one)
Step 5: Put any maps and presets back (again, NO .fhz files or your game crashes. .fhz files are for the old version, you'll have to wait for the map creator to re-export the map using the .fhm format, then you can use that.)
Step 6: Any maps you download go in the "exports" folder that you will get upon installing the new version. This includes .fhm, .fho, .fhs, and .fhw files. Any .fhp files will go into the "presets" folder.