Author Topic: Why did he go?  (Read 9930 times)

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
Re: Why did he go?
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2016, 08:07:56 pm »
While yes, I do understand that if a new FH source was released publically then there would be many people trying to make their own servers, and there would probably be a lot of bad ones- however there will likely also be good ones.

Also remember that this version of FH has many loyal members who I am sure would still stick by here- and if you guys got a hold of a copy of the source from KITO, you could update this FH- so good things could possibly come from it.

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2016, 09:20:51 pm »
As we all know, Kovu has the source code. And to be honest I think It's a good thing that he is not giving it away. Like Sura said, many things could happen and we sure don't want for Feral Heart to end up splitting apart as IT did with It's many servers.
I do see how we could do something with the maps in Feral Heart. This idea has been in my mind for a while now, but I wasn't entirely sure If I should share it with all of you because I wasn't exactly sure how you would react to that.

I think our Staff team maybe one day could actually make another public map for us players. As you see, if you download a map from someone, the portal will be shown in Cape of Distant Worlds. So, with good advertising from players and Staff team I believe we could have one more public map added to Feral Heart community where we could play and chat as we do in Bonfire, South Pole and other FH original maps.
Of course I don't believe the map would 'come to life' so soon even with players playing in it, as much as the other original maps do, but still, people will probably hang out in it, rp and do stuff they usually do here in Feral Heart.

But anyways, that's just my idea and of course you don't have to agree with it if you don't want to. c:

Offline Allari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • little-kitteness
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2016, 12:24:02 am »
Okay let's hope that doesn't happen, Sura. xD
I wasn't around when IT was running smoothly, like I said I found Fh from a friend. I'd never even heard of it before!

I would hate it if that actually happened and FH got screwed up like that. This is the only MMORPG game I like, and I need to socialize >8U

- -

Good idea, Autumn! That could very well work like item/marking packs work. Eventually someone makes a really good one and then we all use it and pass along the news. FH is such a "together" community I don't think it would take too long to do.

Whether the staff agree with that or not, idk.

In-game user is Allari101

Offline itsmichael

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • i play guitar
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2016, 04:42:55 pm »
I wouldn't want anything to happen to feralheart. I think it is good how it is, I mean of course theres always bad players but they come in every game and there's lots of staff to ban those people.

Ign: itsmichael
Deviantart: michael-tomato
youtube: michael-tomato
Signature by Kikiorylandia

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2016, 05:11:29 am »
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline PartyyRockinn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • stay hungry
    • littlelavi
    • lvstbites
    • satansoffspring
    • amitycakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2016, 05:11:05 pm »
While it would give us a chance to update the game a bit, I think not having Kovu around is a good thing. He obviously didn't care enough about us to stay around. But look at us now! We are doing wonderful without him- still thriving. Though I would like to know a reason as to why he left, I don't think we necessarily need him! Look at all the progress we've made! I have a lot of fun with this game and though I would like to see some updates, I'm always gonna stick with it. He's missing out on meeting such wonderful people in this great community we have.
FH Username: PartyyRockinn
Sig by SHRINES on dA
Icon by prospecte on dA

Offline Allosauria-

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • In the underworld playing fearalheart all day long
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2016, 09:32:02 am »
Erm, no one knows.
Edit:
On updates, it says Kov so i think he writes the updates up.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 09:27:13 am by Danielle »
Find me in game as: Danicoolgirl.

The undead just got dangerous.

Offline Allari101

• Experienced Traveler
    • little-kitteness
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2016, 03:09:33 am »
Glad to see we still have some hopeful users out there and it's not just me :D

In-game user is Allari101