Author Topic: Medieval And Town Meshes  (Read 1340 times)

Offline kalmeiziacreb

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • they/them
    • KalmeiziacReb
    • KalmeiziacReb
    • View Profile
    • My Rad Warriors RP Group
Medieval And Town Meshes
« on: April 11, 2017, 08:00:45 am »
Making a massive map that might take a few months to complete for my roleplay Crimson Reign http://crimsonreign.boards.net/

The wolves live in a kingdom while all the other animals are feral and unsophisticated to a similar degree. So there's going to be a pride, a clan, three packs, and a town. I'm generally basing it around South America and any similar regions, so rain forests, thick vegetation, and any presets for animals or critters in those regions would be Godsend! Huts and low-quality houses or motorcycles and boats would be good too for the vibe of the town!

If they're already converted, I'll love you forever, but if not that's fine!

Anything is appreciated, I just need higher-quality meshes <3

Thanks a bunch!

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Medieval And Town Meshes
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 04:55:41 pm »
I think Tetsune's converted mesh packs might please your medieval mesh wishes. There are some huts and houses there that might be to your liking? There's also Thierry's converted meshes that you might want to take a look at as well, there's plenty of trees and all sorts of plants etc. Who knows, you might even strike gold here on DeviantArt. Do note, though, that when you're searching, use different tags. For example; feralheart meshes, feral heart meshes, fh meshes. You can replace the word 'meshes' with 'objects' too. All different searches will give you different results.

However, I cannot quite find a motorcycle mesh to convert, and I can't really convert anything as I'm not going to be home until the 22nd. I don't even remember if I have the software still to convert things... I don't know if anyone has converted any motorcycle meshes already or not either. But I hope with what's provided is a good start!

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone