Author Topic: IT'S OUT! Free curly textured cats + long furred cat tail update  (Read 4450 times)

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Sorry guys I left. Can't delete profile sadly.
    • View Profile
Hello 8D
Skat here

So I have finally made the textures after along work ;3; Here is how they look like

Since some people said they'd prefer both of them textures to be free I decided not to be greedy A.K.A. use the other one just for me, and give it out for free ^^
So here is the links:

Long furred - http://www.mediafire.com/download/12x9z8jummr9yxp/Longy_Curly_texture_by_Skat.zip

Short furred - http://www.mediafire.com/download/kkkg1z50sw0x4mj/Shorty_Curly_texture_by_Skat.zip

I had also made a tail update on the long furred cat preset if you remember ;3;

Welp Here is the link for the tail - http://www.mediafire.com/view/if6xh3onkq2pkkg/preset_1tail.jpg
Credit CoyoteMange for the paintbrush thingy and ElfinStray for the amazing tongue mod and KovuLKD and the creators of the default textures as I used them as a base

Guys,
Thank you so much for supporting me with my rookie texture skills ^^ it helps me improve and such but
Please
If you see any error or something wrong with the textures
Make sure to tell me please ok? ^^
Due to my eye infection I usually miss-see things :c
And I do not intend to but I sometimes do not see really well because of an eye problem ;w;
I am a perfectionist so when I find out it drives me crazy ;w;
I want it to be fun for everyone not dissapoint anyone, including myself ;w;

Be creative
Tell me about errors
Test it out ^^

Do not sell the textures
Do not claim credits

ABOUT THE HAMSTER TEXTURE UPDATE

I know I have promised a hamster texture but it is gonna be on hiatus due to the fact that I will go for a vacation again and I wanna spend time with my gf because well, I wanna be with her ^^

I am sorry if it will come late please forgive me Please  I have a laifu too ;w; and I cannot do everything in such a small time
Thank you for not spamming me about it though and istead support me, I am not selfish I can see everyone who supports my work is not pushy and I appreciate that and THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU'RE AWESOME :D

Ok now have fun

I'd personally want to thank my Gf <3 for pointing out some flaws she saw on the textures which helped me finish them sooner than I had expected and with her precious help by my side the texture came out sooner than It was supposed to be <3
So thank you bab <3
| Skat  | Weirdo | Foodsexual | Nice to meet you :D|

Me and my children PFF XD

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: IT'S OUT! Free curly textured cats + long furred cat tail update
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 02:46:10 pm »
Ahhh these look gorgeous! Thank you sharing them with us, can't wait to see how they look in game c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 03:57:34 pm »
You are so good at making these textures. Thank you for creating them. :3

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 04:21:05 pm »
Ahhh this is wonderful! Keep it up! :D

Artwork (c) Lynxbrush & CosmicFatality

Originally registered January 15, 2011

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 10:23:31 pm »
The temptation to use these to make a sheep-cat are so strong right now. But great job! I may use this in future!

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Sorry guys I left. Can't delete profile sadly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 11:56:34 pm »
Ahhh these look gorgeous! Thank you sharing them with us, can't wait to see how they look in game c:
Thank you so much for your kind words ^^ I hope they will be in a good use and I hope they won't have any gaps like while I was trying to fix theSE STOOPID SHEEP-CURLY DINGA DO-- ahem, I hope they look good ^^

You are so good at making these textures. Thank you for creating them. :3
Thank you so much but I am still a miserable failing rookie but textures are yet to be good ^^' But thank you for supporting me and thank you for using them ^^ although they still fail and I suck at making them XD

Ahhh this is wonderful! Keep it up! :D
Thank you ^^ Although they are a failure but thank you ^^ I will try my best to improve in the future :D

The temptation to use these to make a sheep-cat are so strong right now. But great job! I may use this in future!
Pfff Feel the sheep fur
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT
Thank you although I hope there isn't any huge gap I need to fix ;w; Idk though, so far I found nothing wrong while doing last tests but it's me, a lazy rookie so XD Thank you for using them ^^

| Skat  | Weirdo | Foodsexual | Nice to meet you :D|

Me and my children PFF XD