Author Topic: Free wolf bundle (Read for further info)  (Read 2848 times)

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Sorry guys I left. Can't delete profile sadly.
    • View Profile
Free wolf bundle (Read for further info)
« on: January 16, 2017, 05:25:49 am »
DISCLAIMER! READ BEFORE ANYTHING: I know I was supposed to bring this out two weeks ago but I had deadly holiday homework and many things to do plus I had several powercuts where I live due to over-heat (atleast this is what they claimed to say) of electricity use while he had -5oC  and I didn't have as much time as I was expecting due to holiday homework so the whole free bumdle project went downhill. Please Understand I did not add all of the canon comic characters due to these problems but I added as many as I could in the time I had. Sorry for the delay and thank you so much for understanding.
NOTE: I have saved the wrong eye for Roamer's eye, please replace his eye with this one thank you - http://www.mediafire.com/view/c8h7rnlxh21bpao/preset_1eye.jpg

UPDATE 1/2/2017!!! - IMPORTANT! Thanks to a friend through deviantart, I have realised I have forgotten to upload Aira's right body side and through some problems, I had to recreate it. So here is the missing file to Aira. Thank you so much for informing me I had no idea I had skipped this due to tons of work. Here is the link to it please download to have the full bundle package :D http://www.mediafire.com/view/e6wy3rbuq8p3ci9/preset_1bodyR.jpg

Ok so after a long time here it is. I apologise for missing characters in the whole bundle, I had gone through some powercuts in the progress of some that had missing ears and such and I was so fed up with it I rage quitted xD

This preset includes 10 different dog/wolf presets for you to test and try on and 8 characters from the amazing comics Johaan-N is making so a shoutout to him, go check his comics, both prequel and sequel.

The spieces of wolves and dogs are all different in variety

The Comic/Johaan's characters that are included in this list are:
Aira
Rhovanion
Ferah
Kainan
Lifa
Roamer
Kargo

I was meant to create Keirr, Ranach, Ronja,Rhion and Axilyah (I was gonna add Zilas too since he is a feline and he reminds me of my cat lel) and I can tell I had Ranach and Rhion in the making when I kept having power cuts so I had given up on them however I wanted to give out the promising wolf bundle I said I was going to do for you guys.

If Johaan-N is kind enough to let me do another bundle with the remaining characters I didn't do as presets for you guys Iwill be fine

RULES

You can:
Modify the presets as you like

Create OCs out of them (NOTE: ONLY THE NON-COMIC ONES BECAUSE THE COMIC CHARACTERS ARE COPYRIGHTED BY JOHAAN-N)

Add scars or fix mistakes

You can give another name to the comic characters (if not want to use the canon names as from the comics) but you MUST give credits and name the original character name's and give credits to the artist for the design and that you're allowed to test the preset just for fun without stealing anything.

Have fun with them

You HIGHLY can't
Claim the presets as your own making. I worked hard on making all of them in time especially with a have schedule so please respect that

Claim any of the Comic characters (Asmundr-Home) as your own. I took permission from Johaan-N and he was generous enough to allow me to use them as models for my presets and I take no responsibility if you claim that as your own as I discourage/disband you from taking credits for someting you don't own and you do this undere your own desicion so be prepared to face the concequences as the characters are licensed legally by the creator. If I find out that someone is stealing the credits I will make sure to take down the whole bundle because I am in good terms with the current artist and I am not going to blow this up lol

Sell the presets. I made them for free and I wouldn't appreciate if somewone would abuse that.

Claim the textures as your own. These are all different presets created by different artists such as RainOfBl00d and ToXiC-Red-Wolf etc. And and Rain's textures were bought and gifted to me by my brother who used to play the game but have given up on it some years now. Please respect my brother's gesture and the creators' work because not all of them were for free and not made randomly.

Now as you have read and agreed with the rules above, you can proceed to the download link where the bundle waits for you
Download - http://www.mediafire.com/file/et2a1alpbg34t51/Free+wolf+bundle.zip

Thank you so much for using my bundles ^^ see ya!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 08:55:51 pm by Skat »
| Skat  | Weirdo | Foodsexual | Nice to meet you :D|

Me and my children PFF XD

AshesRemain

Re: Free wolf bundle (Read for further info)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 05:31:36 am »
Wow these turned out so good! o:

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 05:34:05 am »
Wow these turned out so good! o:

I hope you are satisfied with them ;w; My schedule was surprisinly huge and I had no time for them and with power cuts I was very dissapointed since I was cut off in the middle of work on them ;o;

Also do not forget to download roamer's eye because the one I saved was the wrong one, I just updated the thread ^^ Thanks!

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 05:48:25 am »
Amazing! I really like the  last one. ;w;

Artwork (c) Lynxbrush & CosmicFatality

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 06:06:59 am »

Thank you ^^ I am glad chu liked ;o;

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2017, 06:55:07 am »
Wow, thank you for this Skat!

I'm sure some people will love this creation!
Thanks  for sharing.<3 c':
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2017, 07:18:03 am »
Wow, thank you for this Skat!

I'm sure some people will love this creation!
Thanks  for sharing.<3 c':

Thank you so much for your kind words ^^ I hope people are satisfied because I didn't have the time to create everything, I am working on it though and I hope they will like that bundle. I hope you, yourself are enjoying them ^^

I hope Iwill be able to create more in the future :D

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2017, 08:56:19 pm »
UPDATE 1/2/2017!!! - IMPORTANT! Thanks to a friend through deviantart, I have realised I have forgotten to upload Aira's right body side and through some problems, I had to recreate it. So here is the missing file to Aira. Thank you so much for informing me I had no idea I had skipped this due to tons of work. Please download it to have the full bundle package

Thank you :D