Author Topic: FREE preset bundles + SOME NEWS(read if interested)  (Read 3970 times)

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Sorry guys I left. Can't delete profile sadly.
    • View Profile
Re: FREE preset bundles + SOME NEWS(read if interested)
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2017, 03:39:05 pm »
Ah, these look great, Skat! Thank you for sharing your creations with us! c;
Thank you! ^^ No problem , I love sharing whatever good I do with the people :'D

Some wonderful preset work here, I'm overjoyed that someone shares the same favouritism over Ginga!
I am glad you liked my work ^^ I love Ginga, when my Wifey and I saw GNG and GNW we immediatelly loved everything about them. The plots, the dogs, everything so we had to bring them to feral-heart in one way or another too, with as many characters as we could create :D

I took a glimpse at the first few wolf presets, and was already so very amazed by the work and detail you put into them. This is really lovely of you, to put in so much time into creating presets for people to use. Really stunning work here, keep it up and thank you on behalf of any anon users who use these!
Thank you! I am glad you acctually liked them! You can't imagine how happy I feel when people use my presets ^^ It makes me feel happy I acctually created them, even if they are not the best and still need improvement. I am ahppy people support me in that way, to even use one of things I have created ^^ I hope in the future I will be able to achieve my goal and make more spieces, other than wolves, dogs, cats and lions.
| Skat  | Weirdo | Foodsexual | Nice to meet you :D|

Me and my children PFF XD