Author Topic: |Tempestatem Silva|(Forest Animal RP. Open & Accepting)  (Read 19847 times)

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
Re: |Tempestatem Silva|(Forest Animal RP. Open & Accepting)
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2014, 01:25:00 am »

Character Name || Hiro
Species || Red Fox
Picture/Description || Above
Background/History || Hiro was born in a den at the edge of the meadow. Him being the only kit in the litter, he did occasionally get bored and lonely. After he was allowed out of the den, he entertained himself by chasing bugs and trying to catch butterflies. A few weeks later his mother began teaching him how to hunt and hide from larger predators if need be. He was a quick learner and sadly there was a day where he had to put his lessons into motion. And it wasn't hunting. While his mother and him were going towards the creek they decided to hunt and had gotten a decent sized rabbit. Unfortunately he and his mother were attacked by a desperate wolf. The thing was thin and looked as if he had rabies. His mother ordered him to run so he did so while his mother tried to scare him off. But, because of their nature and small bodies, his mother he found dead in the meadow. The wolf and gone and the young fox was able totake his mother into the trees. He was a year old when his mother died. Hirowas gonna leave anyways and probably should have earlier in time but he amd his mother grew a bond like no other and stuck together often because Hiro was born rather small and didn't grow to full size until after her death. He now lives in that same den, with no mate really. They don't interest him at the moment.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2014, 01:47:47 am »
(Hiro is accepted! I might allow a few more people in before a close off the acceptions for joining, but we'll see. But I am still waiting to see if Bo will respond so just join in.))

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2014, 02:22:15 am »
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 02:47:11 am by OreoHeroz »

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2014, 02:40:32 am »
Thanks. :3 I'll post tomorrow...Right now I'm tired. xP))
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2014, 11:45:59 am »
((Accepted))
Scotch

It seemed that the buck didn't hear him. But if he was just ignoring him, he would not bother the buck any longer. So he hopped away. He perked his ears, looking at the rabbit who had turned around and then got captured by a Horned Owl. Eyes widening, Scotch started to hop away to a shelter of a bush. He always hid in bushes when he was scared, he also hid with his guardian animal when he was scared. But right now, he didn't have one.

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2014, 12:04:47 am »
Thryn's wings beat rhythmically, barely making a sound as she flapped over the burbling stream. As she thought about it, barn owls didn't really make a flap as they flew. It was more of a whoosh rather than make a crack in the air. Flipping her head about she was curious if anything, or anyone was nearby. After several minutes of nothing Thryn glided gently to her hollow. A crack was in the wood, allowing her to shove a medium-sized stick to provide a small perch for herself. The barn owl had already lined her nest with some moss and a couple of her breast feathers. She was considering moving into here, this place felt like home for her.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2014, 01:01:11 am »

Riana

Soon arriving to her resting point Riana once again extended then leapt from her hind quarters swiftly onto the broad rock that stood before her-landing nearly without a sound. As she circled her claws scraped acorss the rough surface but nothing to disturb the grazing and hunting animals near by, now having her kill the she-wolf was satisfied and wouldn't be hunting for yet another few hours. Taking no time in wasting she lowered herself onto her stomach-then dropping the kill between her long, sturdy legs.

Her stomach letting out one last growl she quickly tucked in, her sharp fangs ripping through the flesh with ease-small clumps of fur drifted away with the gusts of wind whilst others surrounded her paws. It didn't take long for her white teeth to become blood stained, having a black pelt was an advantage to her also-as it was less likely to stain. Hunger had overwhelmed the she-wolf causing her to devour her kill in atleast 5 minutes and is usually took her longer. With her hunger now satisfied Riana could now take this time and spend a few hourse basking in the sun and even maybe, just maybe, socializing. But something caught her eyes.

There appeared to be a small black-patched creature leaping through the grass and stopping not to far off. Tilting her head she glared at the near by stranger for a second-something must have startled him. This creature was one she recognised as a rabbit. Looking down into the near by bush she let out a bark like sound. "You alright down 'er?" she questioned shuffling to her paws, the fur of her kill now being cleared-running her tongue across her lips to get rid of the remaining blood stains. It was odd for Riana to be kind to a stranger let alone a rabbit-something she recognised as prey but for once, she seemed to be being 'kind' to these furred beasts.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 01:12:24 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2014, 02:15:56 am »
Scotch

Scotch perked his ears, slowly poking his head out of the bush as the wolf called out to him. "O-O-Owl!" He stuttered at first, before speaking again. "O-Owl carry r-rabbit a-a-away..." He finally blurted out, tucking his head back in the bush. Scotch was still very terrified of what he had seen. He'd never seen an owl carry off a rabbit before in his life, if he did he didn't remember. But owls were all around the forest, and he was on the bottom of the food chain here. He was in danger every second of the day, an owl could've been heading his way to eat him right now. It was hard for Scotch to stop thinking about the rabbit being carried off by the owl. He would probably have nightmares, of course, but he would be more aware of his surroundings.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2014, 09:40:43 am »

Riana

Glancing down at the small creature Riana carefully listened-but from what she could pick up the rabbit seemed frightened and began speaking with a slight stutter. Raising a brow she tilted her head ever so slightly as she waited, to allow the rabbit to get out its words. And eventually-but still with a slight stutter, he spoke. Moving her head back into place she let out a sigh-the youngster seemed shocked by witnessing his own kind being swept away in the large talons of an owl. Sadly, Riana didn't feel sympathy as she too had just hunted one of those small creatures, although she did feel slightly sorry for how traumatic it must of been for him.

Clearing her throat the she-wolf lay just starring at the rabbit who had now sunken back into the long grass that filled the meadow, obviously still shocked. Licking her lips one more time "Oh, I see. Well the owl done that for survival, you eat the grass and obviously there's plents-but others eat other creatures, which there isn't very many of so they eat what they can" she spoke her head now on her paws-she seemed to enkoy the company of someone else as she was always alone.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2014, 10:06:34 am »
(Guys, I am really sick. I have been awake all night sneezing and coughing. So sorry if I can't post.)