Author Topic: |Tempestatem Silva|(Forest Animal RP. Open & Accepting)  (Read 19797 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: |Tempestatem Silva|(Forest Animal RP. Open & Accepting)
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2014, 02:16:54 am »
Correct

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2014, 10:36:31 am »
[[Oh and ijust waiting for Chippy to be posted for before I go ahead]]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2014, 11:44:12 am »
((XD And I'm waiting for you and Chippy to post))

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2014, 12:23:53 pm »
Sorry for absence. Can I get a recap? x.x))
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2014, 04:18:20 pm »
Chippy

Chippy tried to hang on with all his might, both of his little paws attached to the wolfs ear. "Nooooooooo!" The Chipmunk squealed as he was flung off as the wolf shook her head, his limbs failing helplessly in mid-air. Chippy braced for impact, but was greeted by a large, soft clump of grass that broke his fall. The ball of fur listened as the two animals explained to him that it was a simple misunderstanding. "Das strange," Chippy spoke as he tried to find his way out of the jungle of tall grass. "Never seen a Wolf and a Wabbit become friends." He said in his sweet, high-pitched voice.

Finally pushing apart some grass blades, the young Chipmunk jumped out of the grass, but still stayed his distance from the Wolf, not wanting to take any chances. "I is Chippy, the coolest Chipmunk ever. I know my name sounds like a babies but my mumma said I am not allowed to change it to 'Rex the Awesome' because of reasons." Chippy squeaked, standing on his two back feet and looking at the unlikely pair of animals together. "And my home is one hundred percent not in dat hollowed out log over dere, K? So no going dere. I also saw massive spider in dere so I would not go in dere if I was you." Chippy was 100%, lying about the hollowed out log not being his home, but he wanted to protect his stash of nuts with all his might. "Soooo, wos your name?" Chippy smiled half-heartedly.

Dooooooooood.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2014, 09:01:30 pm »
((No pictures gotta be quick))

Suddenly, the weight had gone from her ear causing her brows to raise again, lifting her head she glanced at the small Chipmunk flying through the air-to quickly land on a heap of grass. Parting her jaws slightly in a shocked way but luckily the young creature was ok. Sighing in relief she smiled at the striped cratures words. Glancing at the rabbit who previously spoke "Yeah, I would of attacked already..." She mumbled rolling her eyes-but then listened to what the greature now known as Chippy had to say. "Yeah its strange, but you gotta make friends with someone or you'll be lonely forever" she replied dipping her head, now remaining quiet she listened to the chipmunks words with a smile "the names Riana!" She spoke with a more cheerful tone-her thick tail wagging slightly.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2014, 02:19:27 am »
((No picture I'm in my iPhone ))

Scotch giggled as the little chipmunk flew off into the tall grass but quickly stopped when he heard the word 'friends'. "Seriously? You my friend? Predator and prey friends..?" He asked looking up at the beautiful black wolf. "Do you really mean we're friends..?" He muttered another time then listened to what the chipmunk had to say. It introduced itself then asked the two their names. The wolf named Riana went first then Scotch. "Well my name is Scotch!" The rabbit smiled, nodding his head toward his two new companions.

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2014, 03:13:13 am »
On my phone.))

Hiro's gazed shifted in the darkness of his den. If one were to enter they would only be able to see his eyes. Parting his jaws, Hiro yawned. He got to his smallish paws and made his way to the entrance of his den. He poked his head out and glanced arojnd a moment before stepping out and pushing through the udnergrowth. He could smell strong scents of wolves and rodents, possibly a rabbit. He shrugged and swerved away from the scents. Hiro lept over a tree branch and under a high tree root before reacging the creek. He walked to the waters edge and lowered his head down, parting his jaws to lap at the water. After a moment of lapping the water, he sat down at the waters edge andglanced around.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2014, 10:23:54 pm »
Zarya perked her ears at the conversation of three unlikely animals.  She had left her sunbathing rock to find something more fun to do- like chase the deer and rabbits in the meadow- when she stumbled upon the trio.  A laugh made its way up her throat and she only spared a side glance at the creatures, "Prey should run from the predator.  Only a fool as tiny as you would attack a wolf.  Even if it wasn't going to attack."  The mountain lion pounced in their direction and snapped her jaws shut in the air.  She chuckled and leaped up into a nearby tree.  She stretched out onto a large branch, "But I would like to hear the rest of this 'friendly' conversation between hunter and hunted.  Please, don't mind me.  Continue as you were."  

((Chippy's not a fool.  Zar's just grouchy.))

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2014, 02:44:03 am »
((Still on phone))
Scotch gasped seeing the mountain lion bud on. "I-I-I guess that's correct..." He muttered now glancing at the wolf, slowly hopping under her. He looked at her as if he was saying 'please protect me.."  Honestly, he was terrified but something was different about this wolf. She seemed nice. And it would provide him protection from predators like this mountain lion.