Author Topic: School of Mystery (Horror RP) OPEN AND ACCEPTING!  (Read 16801 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: School of Mystery (Horror RP) OPEN AND ACCEPTING!
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2014, 02:35:58 pm »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2014, 04:29:26 pm »

"I notice everything, I just keep my mouth shut"

Arianna Quinn

As she quietly watched down onto the bottom floor as people slowly filled the corridors, charging through like a pack of wild dogs and soon enough everyone seperated off into their own sperate groups something most people done in the school. There were the popular people-obviously well known people, the jocks-usually hot guys, but some to confident for her liking, and cocky, nerds-obviously the people who were always studying and brainy, the goths/emos-your typical emos or goths, hippies-people who love bright colours and sometimes taking illegal substances when getting the chance, boarders-people who came from fars and not cities, honeys-the dopey females of the school who always looked for attention and the regulars, she guessed. As soon as you entered the school you were put into a group, although she fitted with none.

But her attention was soon drawn away from examining the groups as she felt someone roughly tap her shoulder-turning she noticed the brunette, Dug a close friend of hers. "Hey Duggy, where's everyone else?" "Theyr their way don't worry prissy pants..." Dug grinned. Chuckling Arianna shoved the male lightly but was quickly greeted by her other friends. Her bestfriend Mani, of course a girl with black hair, John male with brown hair,  Domonic who was bald-origionally dark brown hair and Steven who had blonde hair. Ever since meeting they were all combined into a small friendship group.

A smile grew across her face as the group of six greeted one another, now standing at the top hall whilst the corridors filled. "So, can we go somewhere? Standing here's making me feel to squished!" Domonic mumbled as people shoved by-his eyes narrowing as everyone set off. Running a hand through her blonde locks the small group set off into the school yard-lessons would be starting in 20 minutes and she needed time to catch up with her friends.

The sound of shoes beeting across the tiled floor echoed through the now filled halls of the large school-many people speaking whilst others rushed to lockers and even hurried to be first in class to get some revision done, others jumping around the halls like loonatics. Although, Arianna wouldn't have it any other way-unlike most she liked the school. John shoved open the large wooden doors which allowed sun light to shine through, a smile on her face as she sighed in relief "Over here..." Mani spoke as they headed towards a picnik table that was located on the grass.  

[[Sorry about the short crappy post...]]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2014, 08:10:08 pm »
(Sorry! I have been studying for my Make-or-Break GCSE x3)
Joshua Harris

Joshua quickly buttoned up his white shirt with fumbling fingers, repeatedly checking his clock as he did so. "So late so late so late," the 18 year old mumbled as he did up his top button and grabbed his tie, crossing over the two pieces of fabric as he tried to remember on how to do up his tie. He finally pulled it up to his neck and in frustration, nearly choked himself. The young male was running extremely late on schedule from over sleeping. Flipping his wet hair to one side as he pulled over his blazer. He turned and strode towards the door, but quickly stopped and reached to his sideboard towards a can of soda, which was not filled with soda at all, but with a very nasty substance Josh had cleaverly inserted into the can. The young male grinned and exit his dorm, quickly locking it and heading off towards his class.

"Total dolt!" Squealed a red-headed girl by the name of Clarissa as she slapped Joshua around the head. "Joshua, it's not funny! I have the after taste still in my mouth. What was in that drink anyway?"
Josh laughed, scratching his damp hair from the shower he had recently taken. Joshua smirked and looked over at her."You will find out soon." Replied the young lad as he opened the door of  their class room.
"Don't think I wont  get you back for this, simpleton."
Clarissa whispered into Joshua's ear as they sat on desk's next to each other. Josh grinned as he laid back and tipped on the two back posts of his stool as he repeatedly clicked on a ballpoint pen, which caused many people to look around at him and tut. Smirking once again, he looked over at Clarrisa, biting his bottom lip and looking at her reaction. Little did the young girl know what Josh had filled the cup with Ipecac.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 08:12:10 pm by *~?RainbowPass?~* »

Dooooooooood.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2014, 11:42:20 pm »
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 11:48:09 pm by Homestuck_Makara »

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2014, 05:54:58 am »

Jessica Stredfar

As the familiar sound of multiple doors closing echoed throughout the corridor, the brunette exited her dorm with her phone to her ear, chatting away to one of her friends. Most people made a path through the crowd of people for her to get to class, she smiled at those that greeted her and ignored those that sneered at her. "I'll meet you in class, honey. See you later." She ended the call and put away her phone so that it was tucked up between the waistband of her skirt and her waist in one swift movement. Seeing as the weather was nice, she rolled up her blazer sleeves in hope of at least getting a slight tan in the bright sun. Her eyes darted around to meet the gaze of a girl a few metres away and her lips turned up in a smile. Glancing at her watch, she made her way over to her best friend, Lilly, and made their way to class.

As the pair entered their first class of the day, Jess blew a bubble with her strawberry gum and followed Lilly to the back of the classroom. Her sensitive ears quickly picked up the sound of a pen being clicked repeatedly and she drummed her fingers on the desk, her gaze fixed on the source of the sound. Her mind searched for a name for this boy and after moment, Joshua came to mind. Joshua Harris. She bit her lower lip and adjusted her beret, her fingers still drumming against the wooden surface.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2014, 08:26:36 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2014, 05:58:21 pm »

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2014, 07:59:46 pm »
I cant rp as more than one person ;-;)

Having polished off the last breakfast bar, Stefani glanced at her watch. The hairs on her neck jumped when she saw the time.
"Ahh!" She yelps, seeing she was quite late for her first class. She scrambled to grab everything and ran towards the main building.
After another 5 minutes of running like a headless chicken, she finally arrives at the right class. Being a bit heavy, her face is red and she has a throbbing stitch in her side. She opens the door and stumbles through, the door closing behind her.
She darts her eyes anxiously as a number of students turn their head to see her tumble through the door.
"Ummm... hi?" She says awkwardly with a little wave before slinking to her desk, trying to draw attention away from her.

Tomoko ?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2014, 09:34:51 pm »

"I notice everything, I just keep my mouth shut"

Arianna Quinn

Soone enough the outer part of the school had filled with many students, some hurrying to their lessons where as others just wondered carelessly around-something she often did and usually got in trouble for. Arianna wasn't exactly a bad behaved student but sadly her behavioural problems made it seem that way. Sometimes she would have a sudden outburt and others she would just be damn right cheeky, but her stubburn attitude and the fact she wouldn't take crap from anyone often made some teachers over exaggerate about her behaviour-but she did try and few would understand that. But as usual the sudden ring of the bell pulled Aria from her thoughts as she glanced towards the large wooden doors-then looking towards her friends. A sight blowing past her lips. "Well guys better get going, first periods starting and the teachers starting to complain I'm late..." she moaned rolling her eyes "Yeah well wait up, I'm in your class!" Domonic shouted as he jumped up standing next to Arianna, saying their byes they set off to class.

As she hurried across the concrete ground her shoes rapidly tappened against the ground, her long hair flowing behind her as Domonic hurried along side-a smile on his face as usual. As quick as the pathways outside were full they soon became empty as people entered the building and headed indoors towards their classes-but hurrying up the large stairs and shoving open the door she bit her lip, a little harder than she wanted to. The halls were full and getting to her lesson would be tough "Great, just what we needed..." "Just shove past these fools" "Alright!" Domonic grinned.

The ringing bells had slowly faded and she was now hurrying to her class, at this rate she was going to be late again. As she looked through the crowds small gaps slowly began to form-but as she passed through she received many shoves. Surprisingly this didn't make her fuse blow like usual and instead she just hurried through, shoving everyone violently out the way-Arianna seemed to have a reputation in this school, both good and bad though. Although that's wasn't the importance of her priorities. She wasn't now 5 minutes late for her lesson and for use she was about to get told off once again. But she quickly entered her class, Domonic close behind.

Upon entering the room the sudden sound of a clicking pen caused her head to turn towards a boy she recognised, although she hadn't really gotten to know him she knew his name was Joshua. Raising a brow at the annoying sound she shrugged, that was something she herself often done when bored-but the deep sound of their teacher soon sounded. "Ah, Arianna and Domoniclate again I see? Better hurry up and take a seat!" their teacher spoke raising a brow as he spoke in a rough voice. He always seemed to have a cocky attitude towards her but instead of lashing out she just bit her lip.

The two cut across the class room and headed towards their seat, people watched as the two sat down-everyone seemed to do so whenever someone walked into a class, she didn't know why they just did. Pulling out her seat she sat down, her eyes narrowed at the light haired male at the front of the class. "Looking happy as ever.." Dom chuckled as he leant forward slightly whispering into her ear, almost silently she chuckled. Sitting back in her seat and turning ever so slightly "As well as him, I would love to punch you square in the face!" she joked with a grin as she turned to Dom and winked. But soon turning back towards the front. Her legs crossed under the table and her right arm keeping her head from falling onto the desk.  

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2014, 01:41:08 am »
((Alright, what class is everyone in? XD))