Author Topic: Can I make a Thread for all my creations?  (Read 2025 times)

Offline Shenzai

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The Artist Fennec Fox!
    • View Profile
    • I'm on DeviantArt!
Can I make a Thread for all my creations?
« on: September 08, 2011, 01:55:19 pm »
I've read this and got a bit confused.

So, can I create a thread on FeralHeart Media to place all my creations or I need to create separate threads, one for my maps, other for presets and so on?

Offline DarkmoonNight

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • ~WolfDark~ <-- mah user in game.
    • View Profile
Re: Can I make a Thread for all my creations?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 02:28:39 pm »
Yes, but I think what the rule meant is to(I'll make an example to be more clarely) Ex. Making a thread in presets with Shenzai's presets. You post there all the presets you made and if you made new ones and want to post them, modify the thread and write somewhere UPDATED.And if you want to take requests, you can add behind the thread name Also doing requests. That's what I understood from the rule, it isn't that clarely for me either.And do like this with other child's boards too.

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 06:31:30 pm »
We excuse for the mess on that board, this is just something temporary until we have come up with more clear rules on how it should be used.

Since the FH community doesn't have a proper place to share their creations except here on the forum it can get slightly messy, so we posted that sticky to just let most know about the current situation since we move/delete n all that.

What we pretty much want at this moment is that the users using the media board should help us keeping it clean.

The main media board should not be filled with help threads or 1 minor threads about 1 subject.

There's no sticky about this yet, but to be on the main media board you should have some material to show more than just a preset that isn't even free for use.

We will try to sort a more clear sticky soon, but try to stick to the sub boards such as maps, presets etc unless you got a lot of creations that everyone can use.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Shenzai

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The Artist Fennec Fox!
    • View Profile
    • I'm on DeviantArt!
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 01:17:53 am »
All the stuff I post in my thread will be free...
But probably I should move my currently 1 map thread to maps... then make another to presets and so on

But thank you two! ;3