Author Topic: ~~WINDCLAN~~ Warriors RP -FourClan- in need of !ACTIVE! members :)  (Read 3165 times)

Offline blossom312312

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • You're going to LOVE ME! I mean, if that's okay...
    • View Profile
Hello. This is Dovestar ^^! We have a website for our Clan RP.
I'll start out with the Clan Info. We have a map. We are now looking for 3 kits to be in a prophecy I made. Site Link Here!!: http://warriorcatslakemap.webs.com/ Map link if you scroll down! Directions also on there. :) Well, I need an application from you since this is a semiliterate RP. We need you to be a LITTLE literate atleast.
APPLICATION:

Name :

Sex :

Offspring :

Mate :

Bio :

History :

Screenshot (or description of your character):

RP Sample :

After I review your applications, you'll be accepted, or not accepted. Just so I know you read this whole thing, put "WINDCLAN" at the top of your post.

WARRIOR CODE :

1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.

3. Elders, Queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.

4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.

7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.

9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.

10. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.

13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.

14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.

15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

RULES :

1. Cussing is an exception, but do NOT overdo it.

2. Respect your leader and deputy, follow their orders. I mean, come on, they're your leaders...

3. Other cats can only cross other Clan's borders only if emergency or seeing moonstone/moonpool

4. No powerplay, no godmodding. I mean it. I've been in plenty of roleplays who powerplay and godmod.

5. You may defend your borders, but don't overdo it.

Hope you get accepted! <3 Dovestar

« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 08:55:40 pm by Ch33secaek »

Offline blossom312312

• View Profile
Re: ~~WINDCLAN~~ Warriors RP -FourClan- in need of !ACTIVE! members :)
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 07:47:17 pm »
Is ANYONE gonna join? o.e

Offline blossom312312

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 08:56:28 pm »
Let me add something : You have to be on at least every two days or you'll be kicked.

~Dovestar

Offline blossom312312

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 09:52:10 pm »

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 02:10:45 am »
You only posted this today, be patient and members will join. :)
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline blossom312312

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 02:10:17 pm »
Sorry x3

Offline blossom312312

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2011, 04:34:57 pm »
OH! Guys, I made a few signatures for WindClan. PM me if you want one.

Offline blossom312312

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2011, 07:41:01 pm »
bump

Offline blossom312312

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2011, 05:00:33 pm »
bump

Valthorian

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 02:00:30 am »
Name: Spiritkit
Sex: Male
Offspring: N/A
Mate: N/A
Bio: A mild-mannered feline who has taken the Warrior Code to heart, memorizing every last word of it to the last letter. He's generally reserved and level-headed, preferring to stay out of trouble and wait for his turn to become an Apprentice. Being down to earth, he isn't as rowdy as some of the other kits in the nursery. In fact, he'd rather hear stories of the old Clans instead of nipping at another's ear, or wrestling in the mud (he attempts to be a rather clean cat, cleaning himself when Queenie dearest can't -- if a single hair is out of place, he'll start to freak out). Despite all this, he is a very curious cat and has his fair share of fantasies. Exploring the world beyond the camp grounds is but one of them. The other is to have the adventure of a lifetime.
History: In all honesty, not much has happened from the time of his birth to present day. The only real interesting thing that occurred was the death of the Queen that bore him when he took his first breath. There is a rumour that he stole the air in his mother's lungs in order to keep himself alive, and that this is the reason he tends to be off alone in the corner instead of playing with the other kits. Other than that, he has lived a generally normal life, unaware of what lies ahead in his future. But he seems to be excited about it.

RP Sample:

The sun was just barely peeking through the forest, golden rays dappling down from StarClan's domain. Spiritkit had already shown signs of activity earlier in the morn, and was currently sitting patiently at the entrance to the nursery. His green eyes gazed solemnly out over the dew-covered grasses. Frosty patterns escaped parted lips as he snuck a deep exhale. An ear then flicked back at the sound of the others stirring within. Glancing swiftly over his shoulder, he slipped further into the nursery and resumed his usual spot and started to feign sleep.

--x--

Sorry it's a tad short. It's really late here. x) If I need to make it longer, I can, but I think this will suffice for now.