Author Topic: Password-Problem  (Read 1377 times)

wolfspirit2278

Password-Problem
« on: December 17, 2011, 09:48:44 pm »
Just as the title suggests, I'm having problems with my password.

My keyboard is broke, so I have to copy letters. The copy-paste function is kinda funky on FH. So, I change my password to something better so I ca actually type it. but, when I enter the password, it does't let me log i ad says its the wrong password. Help please. :(

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Password-Problem
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 12:34:52 am »
Wong password means wrong password. Or it's not written correctly.

You can reset/change your password here on your profile.

Just click "profile" Then account related settings and assign a new password once again and make sure it's something that works for you.

Also, if you didn't know from before, the numpad never works, you must use the numbers above the letters, also the password is capital sensitive like most others out there.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

wolfspirit2278

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 02:57:10 pm »
Hm... I'll try that. I guess I should have worded this better. You see, I DID already change it o here, ut that's the problem. I changed it to something more to my keyboards capabilities. ut instead it just said wrong password. So, I entered my old oe first, the my new one, ad either work. D: Sorry, I hate othering people. I had to make a new account. I may delete this account. I dunno. *shrugs*

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 03:43:16 pm »
You can always delete your account from your profile as well or tell us to do it directly. The email you registered with will be open for a new username again since it wouldn't be linked anymore.

If you still have problems even though you know you use capitalization correctly and that the numpad is not used. I'd suggest creating a new account indeed, and keep it as simple as possible with letters from a-z in both username and pw, without numbers and symbols.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

wolfspirit2278

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, 11:50:43 pm »
Thanks, red! Lock this topic if you must, then. :)