Author Topic: FH Website Login Trouble  (Read 1874 times)

Offline Loki Laufeyson

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
FH Website Login Trouble
« on: June 17, 2012, 10:10:44 pm »
It's still not working. Even from my phone or my friend's computer. I try to log in but it acts like I never put anything in. Please help me fix this problem!
~~ Loki Laufeyson ~~

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: FH Website Login Trouble
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 10:34:56 pm »
Sometimes you have to try a few times before it will log in.
If that doesn't work,
try deleting browser history and cookies from feral-heart.com
then try logging in again.

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 12:04:38 pm »
You are still capable of posting So it isn't that you cannot log in, I have the same issue and I do exactly as Ruby said and it fixes mine up for a substantial amount of time before I have to do it again however there is no reason to why it shouldn't work for you if that doesn't work then it doesn't really matter not being able to view your little profile picture in the right hand corner is not a major loss.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 01:52:58 am »
Glitchy glitchy. That box is glitchy. Really, all you need to use is the smaller form below the "Forum, DE Forum, Staff, Manual, Downloads, etc..." bar at the top of the page. As the others have said, as long as you're capable of posting, you're fine. You can access messages and everything without the box.

ChocolateFishFins

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 03:03:20 pm »
I need help with this also.. When I log in, I make sure to enter in all m info correctly. This pops up :

Incorrect Username Or Password.
( 5 Failed Attempts = 15 Minute Ban )

Is this what you're talking about? If so, would you mind telling me how to clear "cookies" and such? ;-;

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 04:07:51 pm »
That's for ingame, this is for the forum and site.

For ingame you must be aware the password is caps sensitive, numpad can't be used and you must use the other number keys above the letters, and that extremely long usernames usually do not work at all.

If you must change your password and try something else, log into the box next to the banner and then click "user details". It will let you set a new password for the game.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

ChocolateFishFins

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 05:51:22 pm »
Ok, I'll try that. But I have changed my password once already. I'll let you know if it does / doesn't work the next time.

Offline Fang1111

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2016, 11:35:02 pm »
 :'(I have waited 15 minutes, and FH Ingame still doesn't work. I have no idea if anyone else had this problem?

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2016, 11:44:19 pm »
It is preferred that very old threads, such as this one (last active 2012) aren't bumped!
You're always free to make your own, since the issues are likely separate, as the login system has changed from the one years ago. cx

Onto the actual problem, people have also seemed to have had this issue, I'd suggest taking a look at these threads, and seeing if anything helps!:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=56237.0
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=56140.0

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2016, 02:25:42 am »
Please do not bump or reply to old and outdated threads. As mentioned above, this topic was created over four years ago, thus it is very unlikely you will receive a response from the owner of the thread or get proper help. If you are having an issue with the game, please look through a few current threads to see if you can find the solution to your problem, and if not, creating your own Help thread would be your best option. I would suggest taking a peek at the thread topics listed by Phloxenfree~ above or create a new topic. I shall be locking this to prevent further discussion.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.