Author Topic: Forum login on diff computer?HELP!  (Read 1585 times)

Offline Flame Claw

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Rainbows raibows everywhere!
    • View Profile
Forum login on diff computer?HELP!
« on: October 20, 2012, 06:36:16 pm »
Ok I know what you are thinging. "She's on the forum right now!" Yes,I am but this is a diffrent laptop wich is not mine and on my other laptop it won't let me lgin,post,or do anything on the forum! I'm guessing it shut someone off at my house to the forum and I can't post any of my new maps or anything for my people to see! Please help me! Maybe they banned me =O Well, probaly my friend after she constantly posted really random things on here on a diff account then mine. I am very protective of this one so yeah....Please help me! Or maybe I'll jst sneak around with this laptop so it'll be easier than whatever they do to unban or something. Thanks if you can help!
XxMushyxX
XxMushyxX:Wha?Wha was that?  XxOkixX:I said give me that waffle... XxMushyxX: Wha?Couldn't hear you, speak up son! XxOkixX: I SAID GIVE ME THE ****** WAFFLE! HEAR ME NOW?!!!?!?!  XxMushyxX: Wha?Still can't hear you!* Lights turn off and everyone hears Mushy screaming. Lights go back on and Mushy is gone*

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: Forum login on diff computer?HELP!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 06:59:44 pm »
On your other computer, what internet browser are you using? [i.e FireFox, Google Chrome..]
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 07:06:14 pm »
Aye, it'd be helpful to know what kind of web browser you're using. Then again, this might help too:

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=6120.0

I know this is for the actual game, but it's things that could help even for the forum.
RETIRED.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 07:33:25 pm »
Also know for next time that this kind of post does not belong in the "Game Discussion" part of the forum. Post here instead next time for these kind of questions :) :
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=27.0

XxMushyxX

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 02:42:54 am »
Also know for next time that this kind of post does not belong in the "Game Discussion" part of the forum. Post here instead next time for these kind of questions :) :
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=27.0
This is forum discussion

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 02:55:30 am »
This is forum discussion
Well, it still doesn't belong here - it belongs in the Help section.
RETIRED.

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 06:41:43 am »
Indeed, after all she is asking for help c:
Lol, this could turn into a discussion on it's own
"Huehue"

XxMushyxX

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 01:04:56 am »
Rotfl! Thanks to all of chu c:

XxMushyxX

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2012, 01:07:58 am »
Oh yeah! Once I finish getting the hang of making meshes I am deff going to make a public map in all u floofs tht posted before this post.......So yeah I am going to have a dinner ans little houses wit cribs and what not but I'm nit giving it away any more my lufflys!

XxMushyxX

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2012, 01:08:57 am »
Btw new account