Author Topic: Changing of the username  (Read 2278 times)

Offline LaffyTaffie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Changing of the username
« on: December 25, 2013, 12:19:01 am »
I heard that at some point you were allowed to change your username, if not then I must of over heard. If this is true, can someone help me out then.

AlphaEclipse

Re: Changing of the username
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 12:22:30 am »
Sadly no, but you can change your forum name by going into user settings on this site.

Offline LaffyTaffie

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 12:25:16 am »
Sadly no, but you can change your forum name by going into user settings on this site.
That's not exactly what I was looking for but thank you.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 12:30:57 am »
Like Ms. Eclipse has stated, you cannot change your username in general. If you wish to have a different username, you'll have to wait for the registrations to open in order to make a new one.
gone

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2013, 12:31:13 am »
What Alpha said, you cannot change your in game user. But, if you wanted to, you could get another account.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline LaffyTaffie

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2013, 02:18:04 am »
Do you know what time registration is open, like at a specific time? I know it's only open for two hours, but do you know at what time?

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2013, 02:21:45 am »
Do you know what time registration is open, like at a specific time? I know it's only open for two hours, but do you know at what time?

The registration opens at completely random times. There is no telling when it'll open. I'd recommend refreshing the page every hour to see. It could open at 3:00 AM one day and 7:00 PM another. This is to reduce the lag from 48839857294 new members bursting in at once.

Offline LaffyTaffie

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2013, 02:33:26 am »

The registration opens at completely random times. There is no telling when it'll open. I'd recommend refreshing the page every hour to see. It could open at 3:00 AM one day and 7:00 PM another. This is to reduce the lag from 48839857294 new members bursting in at once.

At this point that is what I am doing, or every 30 minutes. Anywho thanks.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2013, 03:33:50 am »
Strange I thought it was three hours for a day, eh oh well. Adding onto Alpha; the server is upset with so many members popping on it at once, due to that they decided to close the registration and allow it to open randomly.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2013, 03:38:39 am »
Strange I thought it was three hours for a day, eh oh well. Adding onto Alpha; the server is upset with so many members popping on it at once, due to that they decided to close the registration and allow it to open randomly.

Adding a bit onto this. If there was no block, the game would over run with new people, which would cause the game to lag tremendously. The game wouldn't even work right. .-.  XD