Poll

How do I do it?

Help please
1 (100%)
Whats the catch
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Profile Pic{Solved plz loc}  (Read 2259 times)

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
Profile Pic{Solved plz loc}
« on: November 11, 2015, 10:34:27 pm »
Alright so I want to try and put a profile pic but I don't know how what the catch? Like I see the option to do it but I want one that fits my favorite char ya know
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 06:35:27 am by Hannah/Joy »
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Profile Pic
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 10:38:51 pm »
Ah, to set up y'er profile pic, ye first must 'ave a picture to use. With y'er selected picture, I'd recommend posting it to a site like tinypic or photobucket f'er the best quality and resolution. Ye may also post it directly from y'er computer, but 'twill be blurry.

To use a picture uploaded to the internet, right click the picture and click the option that says "Copy image URL". With the URL copied, just paste it in the box provided f'er uploading pictures.

If ye need a more in-depth step by step instructions, I'd be happy to provide ye with it.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 10:42:16 pm »
Ah, to set up y'er profile pic, ye first must 'ave a picture to use. With y'er selected picture, I'd recommend posting it to a site like tinypic or photobucket f'er the best quality and resolution. Ye may also post it directly from y'er computer, but 'twill be blurry.

To use a picture uploaded to the internet, right click the picture and click the option that says "Copy image URL". With the URL copied, just paste it in the box provided f'er uploading pictures.

If ye need a more in-depth step by step instructions, I'd be happy to provide ye with it.
What if I wanted to use a picture that I took a screenshot of from FH of one of my chars? Would that be possible or do I have to do something else with that certain pic?
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 10:43:55 pm »
Nope! Ye can upload screenshots using tinypic and photobucket no problem. The one thing ye may want to do first though is to crop the picture into a neat square. If not, the rectangle shape of y'er screenshots will be smooshed into the frame of the profile.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Preach

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 10:45:14 pm »
Yes, it is possible. However, when you take the screenshot, the size will be to big for the profile pic. In order to resize it, you can go to Tinypic and resize it to 100x100. Hope this helps. c:

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2015, 10:47:44 pm »
Yes, it is possible. However, when you take the screenshot, the size will be to big for the profile pic. In order to resize it, you can go to Tinypic and resize it to 100x100. Hope this helps. c:
Is this tinypic thing a website?

Preach

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2015, 10:52:49 pm »

http://tinypic.com

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2015, 10:59:49 pm »

http://tinypic.com
I think I got it can you see a pic when I post?

Preach

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2015, 11:06:01 pm »
Yes.

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2015, 11:06:53 pm »
Yes.
Ok cool but I can't see it XD. It shows a question mark