Author Topic: Ask ze heathen :P  (Read 2278 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Ask ze heathen :P
« on: May 30, 2014, 01:17:29 am »
You may ask me anything here! I really don't care what it is. xD

You may also ask my characters if your into that sort of thing. But be warned, not all of them are very kind or sane. ;3

So let ze questions flow!

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline warriorcats17

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Size matters not.
    • View Profile
Re: Ask ze heathen :P
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 01:20:27 am »
Here is a funny question! Do you like pancakes or waffles? I like pancakes.

Offline warriorcats17

• Size matters not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 01:23:08 am »
Fyi I like you wolf it's very colorful!

Offline warriorcats17

• Size matters not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 01:25:07 am »
Also how do you post things? I just want to know.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 01:32:22 am »

Do you like pancakes or waffles?

Waffles definitely! I don't care what anyone says but there 100% betta! Would go through a whole box of chocolate chip waffles in a few days when i was a kid.

I like you wolf. it's very colorful!

Not a question but-
Tao: Hehe. Thank you very much madam *Adds another fangirl to his list*

Offline warriorcats17

• Size matters not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2014, 01:34:59 am »
Aww thanks your so nice lol

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2014, 01:38:18 am »
@Natalie (third post) -- You are posting correctly, but if you mean pictures, you need to upload them to a photo uploading site. Also, try not to triple post. There's a edit button that you can use. Anyways, here's some questions.

What spiked your interest in drawing/sketching? How did you learn? -casually pets your art-
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
Which is better, cookies or cake?
What is your favorite board on the forums and why?
How do you get ideas for such interesting characters? They're all very unique! Which one would have to be your favorite, or which one do you use most often?

Edit: I'll PM you a tutorial, Natalie. Second edit: Someone has the same user as you, I cannot send. Here's a tutorial thingy. Sorry for the clutter, Arkanis Void!~
How to insert images in your post

Ever wonder how floofs post pictures in their posts? Well, you don't have to think anymore! Just follow the steps below, and hopefully your image shows!

- Taking a image from the web -

Say you're browsing through the google images, and you see something nice show up:

Attractive, isn't it? Anyway, so, I want to post it in my RP. So I would just right click it, look down till I see "Copy image URL". Click that, then return to your post. Paste the url image there, but before the url image, type in:

Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gxq5uJIKars/S1kbVecdxcI/AAAAAAAACQU/KEyK_6ZT1yQ/s640/RedFox.jpgg[/IMG]
Like that. But paste your image url into the middle of "[ IMG ]  [ /IMG ]"  (Ignore the spaces).

-End-

-From your computer - Uploading images -

Now to uploading images from your computer/laptop, etc. So save the picture you want to upload, and make sure you remember what folder you placed it in. Go to TinyPic or some website that can upload images you like. I'm going to use TinyPic since it's the main tool I use. After uploading the image, copy:

After copying it, paste it into your post and it should appear.

-End-
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 01:55:46 am by AlphaEclipse »

Offline warriorcats17

• Size matters not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2014, 01:43:29 am »
Thanks for your help and yes I ment pictures!

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2014, 01:46:46 am »
Woof. Let's try somethin' different. The followin' will be asked not by me but by Vespian himself. Let's see if we can exchange a few words of lunacy.

"Ahnok, joor (Hello, mortal).. No doubt thy has heard the classic When does the Madman laugh. Tell me. When do I laugh?"
"How bizarre yer eyes are.. How attached are ye' to 'em?"
"Dur dii wahliik fah making zey luaan grik luaan. Dii vun los vahlt ahst saar. (Curse my creator for making me ask such questions. My tongue is left at a loss.) If ye' saw the moon grinnin', would ye' return the expression?"
"If ye' should die before ye' wake, would ye' grant the Sandman yer soul to take?"

The questions can be directed at any character of yer choosin'.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 01:48:55 am by Vespian »
gone

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2014, 02:33:43 am »
What spiked your interest in drawing/sketching? How did you learn? -casually pets your art-

Boredom really. My mom used to give me lessons here and there. I guess it was something I just did out of habit after time. Since i had little friends in school, i really didn't have much to do but draw.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?

Europe most likely. Particularly in either France or Italy. I have a lo of online friend from the region and it sounds quite nice from what i've heard. plus i would love to tour around to all the landmarks.

Which is better, cookies or cake?

Cookies as long as there not oatmeal. *blegh*

What is your favorite board on the forums and why?

That would probably have to be the off topic rp threads. Idk. I like seeing everyone's unique characters that don't quite fit the general fh ones.  I also love to read some of the brilliants stories some of the members have wrote.

How do you get ideas for such interesting characters? They're all very unique! Which one would have to be your favorite, or which one do you use most often? 

Thank you. :D Well the thing is, I have so many at this point, so i kinda have to list a few. I'll stick to animal related characters for this.

Paradox: I know he's quite cliche as he's just a demon fox. But until you rp him, you don't understand how enjoyable his character is! With so many witty taunts and foul comebacks, its hard not to love this guy! Plus he was one of the first characters I've ever created. Maybe its just my dark humor talking, but i love how he always jokes about throwing his kids off a cliff and has such a sadistic sense of justice. I definitely use him most often.
  Madara: He was my main it character and I absolutely adore him. He's one of those depressive characters you just want to reach out to and give a hug, even though he tries to act tough. He is very warn torn and has a similar sense of sadism as paradox, but only for his opponents. I never really get to roleplay as this great saber but the times i have, I've loved every second of it. He's just one of those unique loners that have a great sense of pride and protectiveness towards those he cares for.

Karasu: Taking a break from all the evilness, this tiger is a little ray of sunshine and a prime example of how curiosity can kill the cat. He still has so much innocence that makes him so lovable and adorable, even if he was meant to be a horrible experiment meant to wipe out his father's foes. I'll often comment in character with him when i talk to friends just because he has such silly responses to almost everything. I even went so far as to do a few dorky sketches with him misinterpreting things.
One of the sketches I did with him in his human form

"Ahnok, joor (Hello, mortal).. No doubt thy has heard the classic When does the Madman laugh. Tell me. When do I laugh?"

I could only imagine...
Paradox: Well, I laugh when I slaughter the innocent. You wouldn't believe how much fun it can be hearing all the cries of distress. Children screaming to find their own flesh and blood draped in blood and my vengeance right before there eyes. Fields set alight in glorious triumph as you watch everything before you crumble and rot, decompose into graves already due for them. Then it all fades to sweet sweet silence...

"How bizarre yer eyes are.. How attached are ye' to 'em?"

Well I need glasses so they aren't that great. As long as I can get them replaced with sharingan or rinnegan, you can take them. :3

"Dur dii wahliik fah making zey luaan grik luaan. Dii vun los vahlt ahst saar. (Curse my creator for making me ask such questions. My tongue is left at a loss.) If ye' saw the moon grinnin', would ye' return the expression?"

I've watched way too much soul eater and played too much majora's mask to be intimidated by such a thing! So yes! I would!

"If ye' should die before ye' wake, would ye' grant the Sandman yer soul to take?"

I have a soul?