Author Topic: A Idem Shop  (Read 10766 times)

James Wolf

A Idem Shop
« on: December 26, 2011, 01:53:16 am »
Now that we have Idems we should be able to use Karma to Perchase more for the game

Just a sigestion

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: A Idem Shop
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 03:07:47 am »
I don't think that's a good idea, if we did that people will keep begging for Karma points so they can get stuff and such, which gets very annoying. Another game I know did something similar but it mostly caused arguments and spams.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

James Wolf

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 09:35:25 am »
I'm sure Kovu could figuer out some thing like that he's always got thengs up the proverbeal sleave

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 01:08:49 pm »
I can't say that I agree with this. As Katsa mentioned, people will be begging for karma, and anyway, FeralHeart is not a game where you need to earn things. It's free and everyone has equal markings and actions, unless you download extra stuffs, unlike most games.

Offline Denial

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 04:19:19 pm »
Dont think its a very smart idea, we have some Karma issues as is and personally this will just make it worse. As I think there are some members who rarely or never come on the forum other then for patches. So what they just dont get the privlage. Impressive Title worked out fine with Items being free, so why dont we keep it like that. If people want special items that need to be 'purchased' we could try having a few compititions, like race to the top of AI, find a mod alt account in a map, things like that to earn these extra rare items.

Rather then cause a hugh fit 'I WANT KARMA'....... 'GIVE ME KARMA' we have enough of that already. Its a simple action on a forum, where some people tend to get the low end of the stick, simply because others dont agree with their actions. IDK.....

Was a good though though.

Ritza

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 04:55:43 pm »
I don't like this idea either, people will start to abuse the Karma option. There's no point to have karma just to buy items.

Agreed though, nice idea.

James Wolf

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 12:24:12 am »
Thanks for the Feed back :)

Luzio

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 10:21:18 pm »
Now that we have Idems we should be able to use Karma to Perchase more for the game

Just a sigestion

This seems to have pros and cons. Pros are that we could "personalize" our characters further and it gives some worth to having Karma points. Cons are that yes, it would create beggars and spammers for Karma points.
(May I ask how we even get Karma points??? I have no idea how whatsoever.)

feralheartdog

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 10:25:33 pm »
We don't really need a item store. People have made custom "item" We can use for presets, they make them to have people be able to enjoy them. So basically we have item shop"s"

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 10:32:23 pm »
Personally, I am fine creating presets, skins, equips, and maps for my game. I'd rather not have a shop as this would cause karma abuse and such and such. Furthermore, I can see a lot of people creating multiple accounts just to add to their karma.

I rather like Feral-Heart as a free game, where everyone has the same choices and opportunities to be their own. Interesting theory, though.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3