Author Topic: The big 'BANS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE DISCUSSED' sticky thread  (Read 7525 times)

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: The big 'BANS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE DISCUSSED' sticky thread
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2012, 07:42:39 pm »
True, because some people are ignorant and tihkn they have the right to post whatever they want regardless, but maybe a sticky would at least push the ban posts to a bare minimum, much lower than it is now.

You are amazing <3

CloudFish

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2012, 07:17:50 pm »
Am not too sure about that though, seeing as they don't only post them in the help section but also in game discussion, forum discussion and more. You'd have to sticky something everywhere, thus proving more pointless threads than needed.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2012, 11:18:29 pm »
Staff has discussed stickies on this topic and decided it's just easier to lock/delete the posts rather than clutter up boards with things 90% of users will ignore.

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2012, 12:58:15 am »
This.

And to be honest, even a sticky wont hold them back to post these threads :/

Maybe we should make the rules stand out a bit more? Maybe near the login on both forum and game it should say in read: 'Have you read the rules?'

Or maybe before posting it should say in red and in big letters: 'Make sure you read the rules and you understand them before posting.'

It's just an idea. c:

CloudFish

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2012, 01:50:02 am »
the rules are presented at the top of the forum along with many other things. while they dont stand out very much, its the most someone can do to take the time to scan the page they're even bothering to look at. there are even stickies in most threads telling you what each board is for anyway, much less the description from the main index.

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 05:50:04 am »
I actualy think that there should be a drop-box or tick-box saying "are you talking about bans?" And if you are then a big message will come up saying "This is not allowed on the forums! Please do not post or your ban will be extended!" I don't know if that's possible, but it would be a good idea to help get rid of those pestly nubs asking to have their ban removed.

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2012, 02:11:48 am »
I actualy think that there should be a drop-box or tick-box saying "are you talking about bans?" And if you are then a big message will come up saying "This is not allowed on the forums! Please do not post or your ban will be extended!" I don't know if that's possible, but it would be a good idea to help get rid of those pestly nubs asking to have their ban removed.

I like the idea. But again we don't know it's possible or not so... hard to tell. x3 Plus I don't know if everyone will agree with that idea for other reasons they think. Anyway, as CloudFish said, people should be able to look through the forum rules.