Author Topic: Off-Topic Roleplay Section Moderators }Please Read{ [Updated]  (Read 4535 times)

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
Re: Off-Topic Roleplay Section Moderators }Please Read{ [Updated]
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2013, 11:19:14 pm »
Mmm, the basic thought of this has come to my mind a few times, but I've always somehow got stopped and just continued. (The idea that the board is unorganized and stuff; not the mini-mods) I'm one of the roleplayers there, too, and I can name probably at least a dozen threads that have been necro'd. I don't blame newer players for doing this if it might just be an accident or mistake, but it's happened more than one time where older players, who usually aren't actives in the section, bump dead threads. I don't blame them much either as again, it may just be a mistake, but it still makes things cluttered either way.

I like the idea of having mini-mods; it'd make everything more organized and "cleaner". There's some threads there that have no connection to the section whatsoever, and honestly, it does annoy me a bit. Amazing idea, Blaacki. ^.^ -Floofforyourgreatideas-

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

SoulRevenge

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2013, 12:29:15 am »
I'm glad you like the idea too then~ I agree with you entirely on your whole little 'explanation'; It's kind of annoying when those certain things happen, and even though it's sort of small things, it would be kind of simple to fix these up with mini-mods; and a lot more could be organized at the same time.

Thankyouforthefloofthough /Throws one back

And, this is off-topic, butyoursignature.
Big Bang Theory yes <3

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2013, 03:37:54 pm »
*Sage nod* You make a beautiful point, Blaacki. I haven't spent much time at all in the Off-Topic Roleplay sections, but it does make sense that there be 'mini-mods' and thread-sweepers in there, consisting mostly of those who frequent that section of the forum. It's practically the same as General Roleplay, so this really was a good idea.

Congrats to you and SoaringAway, and I commend both of you for taking that initiative and really caring for the forum this way. Kudos. +Floof for the both of you.

Take care, guys. c:
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

SoulRevenge

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2013, 09:11:18 pm »
Awhh, thank you White ;u;.

I'm glad you understand my point, and it's really nice to see that- someone whom does not often times go onto the Off-Topic Roleplay section boards- thinks that this is a good idea, ;u;. It kind of lets me know that more than just that section of the community would want this or wouldn't mind this idea being taken out.

/+Floof to yew

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2013, 10:22:04 pm »
Mew, thank you. ^.^ But, yanno, I'm happy to see that this was followed through with, and I'm sure it'll be a big help in those sections of the forum. Kudos to you all, again. c;
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||