Author Topic: Everything......all in one place? Just a small idea......  (Read 2055 times)

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Everything......all in one place? Just a small idea......
« on: August 01, 2013, 06:35:36 pm »
So, I was thinking, I know you have the map thread for all your maps, a mod/addons thread for all your mods/addons, a character thread for your characters, a place for your bio, and so on, But I was thinking, why don't we have a thread where we can keep all of this stuff, in one place, just to be more organized.

Of course there can still be the separate threads for different things, so people can locate specific things more accurately, but it's just so that if someone wants to view everything the member has made, or find some details on them, then they could just find it in the specific thread.

I have no clue, as of yet, what it would be called xD Maybe you could help me with that.

It's just an idea, I would love some feedback!

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
Re: Everything......all in one place? Just a small idea......
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 08:09:04 pm »
ah I'm quite sure that already exists as "Feralheart addons and mods"

On this thread, some people create their own topic with almost everything they've made such as Maps, Presets, Mods, a link to their drawing thread, and much much more.

Although this is a good idea, it would get to cluttered and unorganized. Great input though.

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 08:21:03 pm »
Yes, thats true, but I was thinking that this would have, not just their mods an' all, but also their bio, their characters, and other stuff.

Yeah, I suppose it would get unorganised, But it would just be so people could find all of one person information in one places....ya know? xD I'm rubbish at explaining.

That, or maybe if you clicked on somenes profile, you could see the threads they have made? I dunno. Because at the moment, from what I understand, you can only find what they have recently posted. So maybe, maybe it could have 'Threads this user has created'? I dunno, just throwing ideas out here cx

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 11:08:11 pm »
Do you mean for all people, all threads, or each separate person? I'm not to fond of all of the threads in one place, but if there was a place (besides your signature, in your profile) that you could list the threads that you kept your stuff in, I'd go with that.